FS: Sony F3 Kit with Swit Batteries and BM Video Assist

I'm looking for get 1350.00 for the kit if payment sent through payday directly.

SONY F3 with 444 Upgrade and Black Magic Video Assist. Hoping to sell this as a complete kit. You could pick up a couple vintage primes and shoot some really nice looking images. 

This is the easiest and cleanest setup possible with the Sony F3. You get absolutely beautiful S-LOG1 ProRes files directly to an SD card, via SDI, powered from the internal batteries. (Via SWIT D-Tap.) 24 - 60FPS. Hoping to sell as a package. I loved using this setup for various projects, hoping to pass it along to someone else who will get some great use out of it.

Sony F3 (1017 Hours.)

Includes 2 SWIT D Tap / USB Power Batteries

BM Video Assist

Original Sony Dual Battery Charger

Canon Batteries and Charger for BM Video Assist. (Can also run via d-tap.)

Olympus OM to Sony Adapter (Lens not Included.)

Nikon to Sony Adapter 

SDI to Mini SDI

D tap to Video Assist Power (These batteries were 250 a piece.)

Includes top mounting plate and shoulder rig with 15mm rail support. (needs new screws for rails.)

The camera operates perfectly, this the exception of the view finder which is unfortunately starting to go out. It works in the down position but will need to be fixed eventually. I personally alway use the LCD for menu and the monitor with LUT for monitoring. The viewfinder is only really useful for handheld monitor in bright sunlight.

Here is the eBay listing just in case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392809317799

Here is a project I just shot with this setup. 

• 2 weeks later...