USB 3.2 ?

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

My first PC! Imagine my friends had Schneider with 512kB RAM!

Puts things in perspective..

My first computer had 8kB of RAM.  Luckily I had the VHS-sized expansion module that increased that by 16kB!

It took a long time to type in 24kB of basic code, and even a considerable amount of time to load it from tape once you'd typed it in for the first time..... and fixed the typos :) 

11 hours ago, kye said:

640kB of RAM should be enough for anyone.

It's a well known fact that DaVinci Resolve uses a maximum of 639kB!

The USB standards are getting very confusing. I have faith that eventually we'll get to a one-connector-for-everything utopia, but in the last few years USB has gotten so much more convoluted. I wish they would at least require clear markings about which cables and ports supply what. The USB C cable that comes with the Oculus Quest only supports USB 2.0, so you need to buy an identical-looking third party cable to use Oculus Link at USB 3.0 speeds--which is now called USB 3.2 Gen 1 apparently. Just a mess.

9 hours ago, KnightsFan said:

It's a well known fact that DaVinci Resolve uses a maximum of 639kB!

The USB standards are getting very confusing. I have faith that eventually we'll get to a one-connector-for-everything utopia, but in the last few years USB has gotten so much more convoluted. I wish they would at least require clear markings about which cables and ports supply what. The USB C cable that comes with the Oculus Quest only supports USB 2.0, so you need to buy an identical-looking third party cable to use Oculus Link at USB 3.0 speeds--which is now called USB 3.2 Gen 1 apparently. Just a mess.

71355d1587941726-dilbert-takes-headphone