Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH + 2 filters

petertom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Leitz Leica M Tele-Elmar 135mm f/4 Lens 1:4/135 with 12575 hood and caps On Ebay
      Price: $340.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leitz-Leica-M-Tele-Elmar-135mm-f-4-Lens-1-4-135-with-12575-hood-and-caps/373180831431?

• By Snuff
      For sale a rare 1937 Leitz Hektor Rapid 27mm f1.4 cinema lens (s/n 417161) for the Bolex H16 cinema camera. The lens covers full m43 sensor with a little vignetting and soft corners, great for cropped sensor of BMPCC, BMMCC, BMPCC4K (S16 mode). Examples of photos taken on a Lumix GX800 camera.
      The condition for its age is excellent: the case is clean with little signs of use, there are some dust and a bubble inside (this is typical of pre-war Leitz lenses), I did not notice the effect on the picture. The lens has been professionally serviced. A complete disassembly, cleaning and lubrication was carried out. The focus and aperture rings spin smoothly and effortlessly. The diaphragm is clean, 10 blades. The kit includes the original hood, front cap and c-mount adapter - m43 (MFT) with rear cap. There is focus on infinity. I will send the lens by mail worldwide.
      I shot this video with this lens Leitz Hektor Rapid 2.7cm f/1.4 on a Lumix GX800 camera: https://youtu.be/uIRKYGp6tg8
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/274428194426

• By neosushi
      Hi everyone, first of all I am based in France and I can ship anywhere in the EU.
      I am one of the earliest adopters of the Samsung NX1 in France, I remember ordering one the day Andrew posted his first video with the NX1. I then went to get an NX500 when it came out too. This has been my primary system since then so it will have signs of wear as I have used it a lot. And I can also state that this thing works flawlessly. It is amazing, I have played with almost every other camera out there and nothing gives as much pleasure as this one. That being said it it now time for me to part with it so here it is :
      Pictures : https://ibb.co/album/detwva

Cameras  :
      Samsung NX1 + 2 batteries 
      Samsung NX500 + 3 batteries

Lenses :
      Samsung :
      20mm F2.8 (perfect for gimbal work)
      45mm F1.8 (so light and fast !)
      85mm F1.4 (my favorite for portrait work)
      16-50mm S F2-2.8 (the best all rounder lens I have used !)
      50-200mm F4-5.6 (not my favorite, but useful and super light)
      Lensbaby :
      56mm F1.6 Macro Lensbaby Velvet 56 (it's a full manual lens with an amazing creamy / dreamy feeling when completely open. Past F4 it starts to be very sharp. It's also a great macro lens !)

Accessories :
      External NX battery charger.

M mount adaptor : This thing is insane : you can mount Leica M lenses on the Samsung NX1. It's crazy.

Ok so now the price : This is about 5.000€ worth of equipment when I bought it. I am selling for 2000€ (not negociating).
      I have not considered yet breaking appart the lot but maybe I will, so if you are interested in several items please let me know. If it's just for one lens, I will probably won't do it sorry

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Bolex4sale
      Hello Everyone,
      My camera enthusiast Uncle recently passed away and left me his collection, unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to possess these wonderful items, below is everything for sale and it's all in very good condition. 
      List first then pictures:

Minox LX Sterling Silver Spy Camera
      Minox AX Gold Spy Camera
      Polaroid OneStep Flash 
      Leica M3
      Leica M2
      Leica M4
      Leica CL
      Leitz Wetzlar elmar c 1:4/90 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar summicron-c 1:2/40 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar Elmar R 1:4/180 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar tele-elmarit 1:2.8/180 lens
      Leitz Canada Elmarit 1:2.8/135 lens
      Bolex d16 digital camera - 8MM Ultra High Res Lense
      I will delete items as they are sold if anyone is interested please send me an email, trenthorinek@gmail.com
      I am located in Munich Germany but these can ship from the USA or EU, I travel to both frequently. 
      P.S. If any one knows better places to try my luck I would appreacite any help, Ebay has been hit or miss...
      P.S.S. I have some Leica books that are collectors edition if any one is interested also. 
      Cheers!
      Rae