How can I make these colors?

Rafaelrami

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, fuzzynormal said:

Looks like colors modified with the FilmConvert plugin.

I don't think so. FilmConvert grades tend to be more extreme. These colours are more pastel-like.

To get these colours by hand I would guess something like:

Decrease overall contrast.

Decrease blue saturation and increase brightness.

Shift green hue towards more yellow and desaturate slightly.

1 hour ago, Inazuma said:

I don't think so. FilmConvert grades tend to be more extreme. These colours are more pastel-like.

To get these colours by hand I would guess something like:

Decrease overall contrast.

Decrease blue saturation and increase brightness.

Shift green hue towards more yellow and desaturate slightly.

FWIW, I use Film Convert and rarely go "all-in" with what the presets offer; mostly it ends up being a blend of various things.  Still, I kind of get the Fuji Eterna vibe here.

Both have crushed blacks (black point below 0) so you can move black level a bit. It does add contrast and "punch" to an image/video and is quite popular to do. Even if it makes my skin crawl every time I see it.

How to spot it? Look at the grass and tree, hair or any other area similar to that. If it gets more saturated the darker it gets the black point is below 0.
You can see her face just pop in saturation like crazy and legs stick out unnaturally much. You could fix it by decreasing saturation towards dark areas and take some care not to have weird things happen.

3 hours ago, no_connection said:

Both have crushed blacks (black point below 0) so you can move black level a bit. It does add contrast and "punch" to an image/video and is quite popular to do. Even if it makes my skin crawl every time I see it.

How to spot it? Look at the grass and tree, hair or any other area similar to that. If it gets more saturated the darker it gets the black point is below 0.
You can see her face just pop in saturation like crazy and legs stick out unnaturally much. You could fix it by decreasing saturation towards dark areas and take some care not to have weird things happen.

Maybe she just used a lot of fake tan? 😀

In the top photo, it is shot in open shade, looks like just as the sun has dropped down over the horizon (on the viewers right). The clouds are just starting to get lit from underneath. and are starting to skew warm. Probably the whole image has been graded warmer because this looks to be a little later in the day than the "golden hour" and just at the start of twilight.  Watching through the first video, there are a lot of scenes where it was shot in open shade, and then some scenes that were shot in harder light conditions.

22 hours ago, no_connection said:

You can see her face just pop in saturation like crazy and legs stick out unnaturally much.

18 hours ago, tweak said:

Maybe she just used a lot of fake tan? 😀

This is what happens when you start drinking bleach and blasting your body with UV light...