Music Video Shot on Sony A6300

MicahMahaffey

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I see a PRS Guitar, I click on "like".

But seriously, there are some really nice shots in this video. 

But it kinda doesn´t know what it wants to be. A music video connected to the song and the artist, or a behind the scenes/studio clip with him sitting in front of the iMac.

Still, for a one hour shot with that small sony, it´s a nice result. Was the black and white look previously planned done on purpose or was maybe the grading with mixed lighing too stressfull?

I really liked the opening landscape shot - it felt like an excerpt from some fairy-tale.

It took me a while to get used to the fact, that the guitar shown in the shots isn't the leading guitar in the song (at first).

Overall, it's a good looking video - a terrific job, considering you had only an hour to capture so much footage.
But if you don't mind me giving some words of critique: it felt a little inconsistent (which is mainly due to location and subject constraints).

Nevertheless, it's pleasing to look at it and accompanies the track well.
( :

On 4/13/2020 at 11:05 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

I see a PRS Guitar, I click on "like".

But seriously, there are some really nice shots in this video. 

But it kinda doesn´t know what it wants to be. A music video connected to the song and the artist, or a behind the scenes/studio clip with him sitting in front of the iMac.

Still, for a one hour shot with that small sony, it´s a nice result. Was the black and white look previously planned done on purpose or was maybe the grading with mixed lighing too stressfull?

It's actually really funny that you picked up on this. 

Originally when we started filming he wanted a playthrough style video with static shots, about halfway through the shoot I suggested maybe going a bit more artsy with it. So in fact half the time spent filming was dedicated to getting playthrough style shots. 

The black and White look was planned from the start, I did have a colored version graded just in case he wanted color. 

I appreciate the kind words and yes, he has some nice guitars :)