NAB would have started on 11th April - Still no A7S III?

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I read somewhere that Sony had an announcement planned for 20th April. But I might have imagined it.

5 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

announce the A7S IV instead.

I could easily believe that I’ve been locked inside my house long enough for iii, iv & v to be obselete.

• Super Members
3 minutes ago, Snowfun said:

I could easily believe that I’ve been locked inside my house long enough for iii, iv & v to be obselete.

I'd only know through the relentless promotional mails I'm still getting off camera dealers.

Seems particularly pointless buying anything here at the moment as any delivery courier would have to launch the parcel by catapult from outside our urbanisation to save himself from being hit by molotov cocktails hurled by the increasingly militant neighbourhood watch.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

Seems particularly pointless buying anything here at the moment as any delivery courier would have to launch the parcel by catapult from outside our urbanisation to save himself from being hit by molotov cocktails hurled by the increasingly militant neighbourhood watch.

Hope he has a good aim. He might break the neighbour's window.

And the neighbour would be even more pissed off after they find it has no 10bit codec to protect the FX9.

7 hours ago, Django said:

Pretty sure a COVID-19 vaccine will be out before a new A7S.

R5 sent Sony back to the drawing boards for the 28th time.

Must be hard trying to exceed expectations in such a crowded industry.

Last ping pong was among S1 adn S1H . Now seems R5 is on finals and making Sony get better 

“WHY I’m SWITCHING to the SONY A7SIV”, “SONY A7SIV. T’S A BEAST”, “SHOULD You SWITCH to the Sony A7SIV? I AM SWITCHING!”, “WHY the A7SIV is THE BEST CAMERA of 2020”.

2 Weeks later...

”I’M DITCHING Sony for the CANON EOS R5!”, “GOODBYE A7SIV!”, “I’M FINALLY making the SWITCH from SONY to CANON. EOS R5 REVIEW!”,  “THE BEST CAMERA of 2020. CANON EOS R5!”

1 Month later...

WHY I’m SWITCHING back to the EOS R”, “WHY I’m SWITCHING back to my OLD CAMERA and YOU SHOULD TOO! It’s NOT About the GEAR!”, “WHY THE SONY A7SIV is NOT THE CAMERA for ME. SWITCHING BACK!”, “MY BIGGEST MISTAKE in SWITCHING from SONY to CANON and back to SONY. DON’T DO THIS!”.

Tony Northrop...

Micro Four Thirds is DEAD. SONY A7SIV REVIEW”, “CANON EOS R5 REVIEW. M43 is DEAD!”, “M43 BIGGEST MISTAKE. DON’T BUY THIS”.

6 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

“WHY I’m SWITCHING to the SONY A7SIV”, “SONY A7SIV. T’S A BEAST”, “SHOULD You SWITCH to the Sony A7SIV? I AM SWITCHING!”, “WHY the A7SIV is THE BEST CAMERA of 2020”.

2 Weeks later...

”I’M DITCHING Sony for the CANON EOS R5!”, “GOODBYE A7SIV!”, “I’M FINALLY making the SWITCH from SONY to CANON. EOS R5 REVIEW!”,  “THE BEST CAMERA of 2020. CANON EOS R5!”

1 Month later...

WHY I’m SWITCHING back to the EOS R”, “WHY I’m SWITCHING back to my OLD CAMERA and YOU SHOULD TOO! It’s NOT About the GEAR!”, “WHY THE SONY A7SIV is NOT THE CAMERA for ME. SWITCHING BACK!”, “MY BIGGEST MISTAKE in SWITCHING from SONY to CANON and back to SONY. DON’T DO THIS!”.

Tony Northrop...

Micro Four Thirds is DEAD. SONY A7SIV REVIEW”, “CANON EOS R5 REVIEW. M43 is DEAD!”, “M43 BIGGEST MISTAKE. DON’T BUY THIS”.

that shit had me fucking dead lmao