Canon 17mm f4 L TS-E

noone

My all time favourite lens.    I actually got this lens to use for shooting full band photos from next to the stage which was made possible with FF mirrorless cameras but especially the A7s for me.

Mainly stills but also the occasional video of a song (sometimes hand held in crowded pub rooms, sometimes seated near the stage, very rarely on a tripod).

Last couple of years as I have gotten older and been shooting bands less...partly due to closing venues too, I have discovered the lens is not bad for buildings and architecture (who knew) and light projections and murals ...I REALLY have come to hate buildings that lean back now.

On my A7s I also use it as a two times zoom with clear zoom (virtually lossless for Jpegs and video but not RAW).

I love being able to use it handheld as a walk around lens at night.

First photo is a snap from a video at Xmas a couple of years ago.   Others are stills ...some years ago with my first now dead A7s last was from this morning.

SnapShot.jpg

DSC02448.JPG

DSC05146.jpg

DSC02423.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs