Creation of a chimaera

Andrew Reid

There are a lot of videos that policemen literally beat people with long sticks in India.

Of what I see, the less serious about the pandemic are U.S, U.K and the government of Brazil, but not the citizens.

We know from history, and learned by science, that such pandemics are very common and occur every 80 or so years.

The Coronavirus epidemic (or pandemic) has been described in many epidemiology books and it could have been easily started from Vietnam or Thailand or even anywhere in Africa. I was reading one chapter from a Minnesotian doctor and the chapter is exactly the same as what really happened. He gave real life examples on an interview of how specific animals can create such diseases.

You don't have to look much further to spot something similar and probably more cinematic. Have yo heard about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/news/national/scientists-worry-brain-wasting-zombie-deer-disease-could-spread-humans/rjpiryXSOn92IxD9qVx1ZL/amp.html

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

There are a lot of videos that policemen literally beat people with long sticks in India.

If there is one thing that Indians love to do it's beating one another with long sticks.
The government has said that it is now using this as a treatment for Covid-19. Many report feeling better after... like movie stars.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 5.17.27 PM.png

I couldn't find it in the article but it sounds like cooking the meat doesn't stop the risk. It's in the protein.

http://www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Factsheets/pdfs/chronic_wasting_disease.pdf
Chronic wasting disease (CWD) is a neurodegenerative disease caused by a prion that affects cervids including deer, elk and moose. ... Cooking does not destroy prions, and ingestion of another prion, the agent that causes bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), has been linked to a fatal human neurological disease.

18 hours ago, Adam Kuźniar said:

You're clearly suggesting just that and once again, there's no proof that SARS-COV-2 has been engineered.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of your post since I don't have the time but maybe, just maybe we should talk about stuff we know, like I don't know, cameras; instead of stuff we have no idea and spewing mis-information. Your post is just adding to that pile.

Hmmm......I think Andrew put a lot of thought into this thread before he posted it.  Way to many parts of that 2015 article that's connected to the current covid19 outbreak to be dismissed by the "proof or no proof" that you continued to mention in your response.  We really have to remember in this day and age of the internet that wherever you found your information and so called proof that SARS-COV-2 wasn't engineered could be nothing more than propaganda use to deflect anyone from properly researching and finding the truth. 

How is Andrew's post mis-information? 

@User beautiful. How you're conveniently trying to blame everyone else, but the country that started this all. And then spread it to the entire world. Brilliant.

The videos about policemen beating people in India, is true. People coming out on the streets despite warning to stay indoors, and many of these are developing herds of idiots. If there was corporal punishment in these guys' schools, they probably wouldn't need disciplining in their old age. It appliesro the labour class mostly, who've been slowly creates into zombies, who don't understand instructions when delivered verbally and politely. Those groups are like donkeys or something. The injuries weren't long term and there was no mental trauma (they probably equated with someone shouting at them). As a matter of fact, there are hundreds of meme videos being shared on social platforms mocking idiots who have bene clearly instructed and yet have been breaching safety guidelines. 

Only the cases dealing with genuine cases of deliveries of medicines and food, by employees of these companies, could have been handled differently. Maybe they need some kind of prominent tags. In those cases, that confrontation could have been avoided. 

About stopping spreading of the Chinese pandemic, there is no other way (until a drug is created) to stop it, except for self isolation. Until we have a cure for the Pandemic.

33 minutes ago, Super8 said:

We really have to remember in this day and age of the internet that wherever you found your information and so called proof that SARS-COV-2 wasn't engineered could be nothing more than propaganda use to deflect anyone from properly researching and finding the truth. 

The Chinese government seems to be inviting scribes from all over the world to suggest a particular narrative to the whole Pandemic thing, starting with the fact that it apparenrly isn't Chinese and China shouldn't be used in any manner of reference. That is more suspicious and shocking than anything else. Joseph Goebelles would have been proud of the communist party. 

After spreading the virus to rhe world and calling every country racist that tried to close its borders to Chinese, China conveniently closed its borders to the world, as it quietly carries out its strategy of vaccinating its citizens with the vaccine that it probably developed months ago, while the world gripples with one of the worst Pandemic in decades. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/mar/26/coronavirus-live-news-update-world-lockdown-global-deaths-india-uk-us-australia-china-latest-updates?page=with:block-5e7cd8d88f0878a2a48aad33

52 minutes ago, sanveer said:

@User beautiful. How you're conveniently trying to blame everyone else, but the country that started this all. And then spread it to the entire world. Brilliant.

Sanveer bhai, while I can appreciate that you taken the time to express yourself in the form of a rebuttal in defence of your country, I would encourage you to leave aside your accusation that I'm 'conveniently trying to blame everyone else but the country that started this all' as nowhere in any of my writings have I done this. Except for the bat fuckers.

Btw, I love our India more than you can possibly imagine, and was only echoing what the 'world' already knows through India's almost entirely corrupt news media.

52 minutes ago, sanveer said:

Joseph Goebelles would have been proud of the communist party. 

'Goebbels' would certainly be proud of what the BJP (India's current government) and the RSS are doing. Can you say fascism?

I suggest we drop this before someone gets... emotional.

14 hours ago, sanveer said:

Almost 90% of deaths due to the Corona Virus are in the G20.

What do you think this means?

It means the economy there runs faster and people have more money, which translates into a higher number of human interactions on long distances. It's the same thing as the virus popping up more in big cities than in remote mountain villages

4 hours ago, User said:

Sanveer bhai, while I can appreciate that you taken the time to express yourself in the form of a rebuttal in defence of "your country", I would encourage you to leave aside your accusation that I'm 'conveniently trying to blame everyone else but the country that started this all' as nowhere in any of my writings have I done this. Except for the bat fuckers.

Don't bhai me. We're not on first name or casual pronouns. Cut out the chummy comraderie.

You're definitely not Indian, maybe Pakistani. Maybe you should worry about Pakistan before sharing some fake concern about India. A collapsing economy, severe shortage of food, ome of the highest cases of Covid-19 and many other ailments each year per 1000 than most other countries, constant military and militant unrest, constant sectarian violence etc, the list is endless.

4 hours ago, User said:

Btw, I love our India more than you can possibly imagine, and was only echoing what the 'world' already knows through India's almost entirely corrupt news media.

India has a corrupt media, as does most of the world. In Pakistan, most of the media guys are either in jailed or sent before firing squads. 

4 hours ago, User said:

Goebbels' would certainly be proud of what the BJP (India's current government) and the RSS are doing. Can you say fascism?

They couldn't possibly be worse than Imran Khan and the world's most corrupt government that will ensure that all poor people there die of starvation.  And considering Pakistan doesn't have a middle class, that number would be the majority of your population. 

Or kill the lower class by leaving no masks or testing kits for them. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2020/03/13/fia-to-probe-dr-zafar-mirza-over-alleged-involvement-in-masks-smuggling/amp/

4 hours ago, User said:

Except for the bat fuckers.

Considering that you guys life off China, I would be careful with my words. You may not get the few farthings that you were being given. How much Chinese debt is Pakistan already down under? $100 Billion? 

I know Pakistani eateries and restaurants all over the world masquerade as Indian ones, because nobody will touch a Pakistan eating joint even with a barge pole. But you pretending to be an Indian here, is just hilarious.