Western governments are criminally negligent over Coronavirus

Andrew Reid

2 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

This has become a political forum, that occasionally talks about cameras.

You're the one who has a political slogan as their profile pic (sorry, couldnt resist, no hard feelings!)

If we want to talk cameras, there are a bunch of projects recently posted in the screening room that have fewer than 5 replies, we could all go give our feedback.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

This has become a political forum, that occasionally talks about cameras.

It is way too early to point fingers. Hindsight is 20/20.

Except in the case of the media. They are the monsters

Seems some people ignore warnings from the site owner.

I said before that unethical views aren't allowed in the forum.

For me it is not about politics, it's about character, it's about what kind of person you are and how you take part in this community.

Because I don't value your contributions or your views, I have banned you and you're not welcome back.

The same warning goes for others. I don't care who you support but if you are going to bring unethical and stupidly toxic views into my front room, you can fuck right off.

The media is flawed, but in this instance I'm not sure what people wanted them to do differently? If anything I feel they were too conservative and probably should've been pushing even harder for answers/action. That's kinda their role in a functioning democracy. 

It's easy to talk about "personal responsibility" and all that other stuff, but society has shown repeatedly that people have shitty judgment and don't look at the bigger picture. You need only look at the beaches in Florida last week; those people's actions will go on to impact far more people than themselves as they go home and spread it to people. It begs the question, why was it allowed to happen? It shouldn't have. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Reid said:

I don't care who you support but if you are going to bring unethical and stupidly toxic views into my front room, you can fuck right off.

Somehow the 'innernet' has given a microphone to folks who have a blatant disregard for sourcing 'intelligent ideas and viewpoints' that lead to morals and values worth upholding.
Looking the other way while lining one's pockets is the main reason America is in the mess that it is... and a self-serving buffoon offering carrots to those he tramples under foot is still just that.

I used to see banning people as a little heavy handed, but the fact is that I really come to appreciate sound view points that are built of strong moral fabric. Life is too short to wade through anything less. But please Allah, don't let me be next ;)

7 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Well, after the speech that the Brazilian president just gave on national network, Trump looks like a very sane leader in comparison.

I'm just waiting for one of the world leaders to deliver a word-for-word rendition of Bill Nighy's monologue from Harry Potter.

• Super Members
7 hours ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Well, after the speech that the Brazilian president just gave on national network, Trump looks like a very sane leader in comparison.

Yeah, that was some performance.

• Super Members
49 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Bolsonaro (the Brazilian president) is not even connected to a brain.

His claim that he wouldn't feel anything if he was infected due to his background as an athlete immediately put me in mind of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places explaining why he didn't have any bruises despite having a fight with a dozen cops.

tumblr_5536001240cf6ca46177157a9c896b6f_9507a321_400.gif.90cc1d3053f2a75807a4752a987068ee.gif