EOSHD in lockdown in Barcelona - photos from Coronavirus ghost town

Andrew Reid

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, George IV said:

I stand by every word.  But I refuse to contribute to a website that considers banning free speech.

Here we go again

I'm not banning free speech. I'm trying to increase the quality of speech on this forum, which is after all a knowledge-base that is supposed to be of use to people and to help people.

It is not yours to abuse for a political agenda.

You are asked to leave.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello Fred yes I am back in England, back arguing with the forum members :)

Thanks for asking. I made it back on a rescue flight, after nearly 2 weeks stuck. Not a bad place to be in quarantine though. Barcelona was handling things very well.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:45 PM, Andrew Reid said:

Here we go again

I'm not banning free speech. I'm trying to increase the quality of speech on this forum, which is after all a knowledge-base that is supposed to be of use to people and to help people.

It is not yours to abuse for a political agenda.

You are asked to leave.

Totally agree with you Andrew.

People should understand that posting in *your* forum is a *privilege* and *NOT* a "right". And just like when you visit someone's house you must show respect (even if you don't agree with them).

Besides, I'm pretty sure that no one (including Andrew) will ban anyone so long as they (1) follow the conversation topic, and (2) express themselves in a respectful manner with constructive criticism (I have seen myself that here many times over the years).

On a side note, we all in the community hope that you're safe (whenever you are right now). Don't hesitate to ask for help in a blog post if things get messy, I'd personally help with anything I can.