EOSHD mapa mundi

Emanuel

Where do you come from?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you come from?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
45 minutes ago, Rinad Amir said:

Am from Kazakhstan 😁 but live in Ireland 

I hope you don't mind..

sacha baron cohen entry please GIF

I realize it's a political satire and it doesn't do Kazakhstan any good, at all.
Nor do I believe your country / people is anything like it, but:

What I'm interested in is: what's your personal opinion about this 'Borat' phenomenon?
How did you take it as a nation?

I'm from The Eastern Block (Poland!), as well, and find many of the jibes quite accurate.
( :

4 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Let's know the EOSHD geographic shape/layout?

Please tell where your country is in EOSHD United Nations : )

To begin with Portugal / Europe : -)

i'm a bit offended you do know that australia is a continent right ?  😉 leaving a whole continent out of it is a bit rude.

1 hour ago, leslie said:

i'm a bit offended you do know that australia is a continent right ?  😉 leaving a whole continent out of it is a bit rude.

What Oceania is? Antarctica? LOL : )

Maybe in your culture you can call it Australia but you are part of a whole Planet where worldwide standards are not those dictated strictly under a mere nationwide perspective or idiom/culture even if so dominant as English is. As much as there isn't one English language but more than one form to speak and write it, that is, to express it in International English, the most common code of communication nowadays a little bit allover the globe.

In a line:

English idiom doesn't belong exclusively to the English native speakers anymore as good as Portuguese language to the European Portuguese speakers, as for instance.

I'd rather have Oceania than Australia and not to be confounded with the name of a country, the same way North America and Latin America are part of the same American continent ; )

Without mention, the poll is not necessarily divided in geographical continents (different than political continents) but world regions instead as those categorized by the OP.

Some others might be added such as Middle East (if you'd live in Israel, would you feel more tied to Asia than Europe?) or even a more controversial division between West and East Europe. So then, what separates a Polish of a French? Or is a Polish closer to a Russian today? Is it the case? Now go back more than three, four decades in time... ; -)

Do you know Cyprus is situated in Southwest Asia but it is considered to be Europe for cultural and political reasons as part of EU now?

https://www.quora.com/If-Australia-is-a-continent-then-what-is-Oceania

https://www.quora.com/Is-Oceania-officially-a-continent

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-say-Australia-is-the-only-country-that-is-a-continent

E : -)

1 hour ago, heart0less said:

I hope you don't mind..

sacha baron cohen entry please GIF

I realize it's a political satire and it doesn't do Kazakhstan any good, at all.
Nor do I believe your country / people is anything like it, but:

What I'm interested in is: what's your personal opinion about this 'Borat' phenomenon?
How did you take it as a nation?

I'm from The Eastern Block (Poland!), as well, and find many of the jibes quite accurate.
( :

I use to get stick from Gurds(Police) 😂

My country took it in wrong way literally , i dint relly care that much as i grew up among the irish so i took it as good craic