Selfies

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

LOL Broken but that's softness gives you a classy touch : P and it's a Redmi Note 4, right? Your phone camera is newer about a dozen and a half years later! ; ) Nice shot BTW : ) Your luck I am not a woman NOR gay! ; -)

PS: Had to write it in capital letters! LMAO But nothing against them! : -)

Does This count as a selfie??? 

I was on a job (real estate photography) and I had climbed to the top of the backyard to photograph the view. Unfortunately, it had rained earlier in the morning and when coming back down I slipped and fell on my keister. My new(ish) Panasonic S1 - which I was holding - fired off a shot at the moment of impact with the ground. I do NOT recommend doing this.

selfie-1.jpg

1 hour ago, sanveer said:

I have a Faceless man's face. I can look like Anyone from history. Without prosthetics. 

Easy. Just pick the one that looks most like you playing the lead in an Indy film called Modern Ninja where you are John Normal, a man who achieves invisibility through being unremarkable and where special skills are centred around his ability to talk about local sporting events, a passionate love but mediocre understanding of politics and global affairs, and traditional and slightly close-minded values.

10 hours ago, kye said:

Way ahead of you..  this is me hanging out with my colour checker in specially arranged "mood lighting" 😂😂😂

207116498_BMMCC2_1.1.1.thumb.jpg.724d8d6e9ba1a0e80dfac767df7e8ebe.jpg

PS, I'm not quite as sunburnt as I look, but I am pale as hell and live in Australia, sooooo......

you almost match 2 rows down 3rd from the left i wasn't sure if that was your grading attempt or not 😉 Fair skin like yours. You should start wearing a hat. got to look after your self mate.

13 minutes ago, leslie said:

you almost match 2 rows down 3rd from the left i wasn't sure if that was your grading attempt or not 😉 Fair skin like yours. You should start wearing a hat. got to look after your self mate.

This is from commuting to work at sunrise and home again in late afternoon, standing in the shade when waiting for buses, and not going anywhere outside in-between.

I'm not sure where I'm meant to be wearing that hat.  My indoor lighting isn't that powerful!!

No need to apologise..  unless you represent the sun, that is :) 

It's a strange thing, but the sun here in WA is stronger than on the east coast, and the Aussie sun is stronger than elsewhere, like Europe or Asia.  My skin is fair, but I could go out in the sun for an hour or so when I was in Italy and not get burnt, but here it's like 10 minutes.  I've gotten burnt wearing a wide-brimmed hat sitting in a chair on the side of a grass sports field, which is completely ridiculous.

Anyway, isn't it your turn to post a selfie?  I have a vague recollection you might have posted one before at some point...?

22 hours ago, heart0less said:

Taken with my broken front camera:

Great pic.  Nothing broken in your lighting or composition skills!