COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

4 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Yes I can get tested.

Quickly?  Effectively?  Where are you at?

1 minute ago, Super8 said:

I'm worried he won't make it back home.

Traveling or on an assignment?  Assuming he's young and healthy so there's probably not a big health risk for him?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Quickly?  Effectively?  Where are you at?

Yes I have drive thru areas open.  We don't have a lot of reported cases in my area, yet.

Do a Google search for your area.  You'll find a place.

1 minute ago, Super8 said:

Yes I have drive thru areas open.  We don't have a lot of reported cases in my area, yet.

Do a Google search for your area.  You'll find a place.

All those drive through areas require a doctors note, which you can only get if your showing symptoms. 

22 minutes ago, Herb said:

Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this?

Sorry if I have offended you in some way, but I am very confident that I have been a voice of reason during my time in this discussion and open to other people's opinion, even if I disagree with them. If you have proof of otherwise... please share.

2 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

All those drive through areas require a doctors note, which you can only get if your showing symptoms. 

You need to have verified symptoms or be a health worker, teacher or first responders.  The later do not need a doctors note.

7 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

If you're not showing symptoms why waste peoples time.   Once they get up to testing 4,000 at each station then it will be a different story.

15 minutes ago, mercer said:

If you have proof of otherwise... please share.

It was in my initial response to you: “Or they have 82,000 less mouths to feed... I'm just kidding”

I just answered you. Now, could you answer any of mine without it reflecting poorly on you?

Would you raise a child to behave like Trump? Would you be proud of his behavior? If not, why support such a hateful troglodyte.

Roy Cohn was his mentor... if that doesn’t tell you who he is then nothing will.

You profess supporting Trump. Then you make tasteless jokes, followed by the cowardly “l’m kidding”. You want to come across as an open minded “libertarian”, when all you really want to do is make your support of corrosive and shitty people and ideas seem more palatable. 

1 minute ago, Herb said:

It was in my initial response to you: “Or they have 82,000 less mouths to feed... I'm just kidding”

I just answered you. Now you answer my questions.

So an off handed joke... haha. Okay. I'll go back and read your questions. Thanks. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mercer said:

Here are some simple truths... if you believe or follow any political party, religion, or ideology that forces you to YELL or denigrate members of other political parties, religions or ideologies, you yourself are a cult member. This needs to stop.

It's not like Trump has ever encouraged yelling or denigrating members of other parties or religions is it.

Methinks the next two months are going to be a crazy online bumpy ride.  Millions of people sitting on their computers, out of work, just bloviating and hurumphing at each other.

Maybe I can put my efforts into something slightly more productive:  #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

43 minutes ago, Herb said:

Supporting Trump is being a cult member.

I, vehemently, disagree with this notion. I could argue that people who go out of their way to mock, accuse and denigrate any person who has ever supported President Trump belongs to a different cult.

51 minutes ago, Herb said:

If he were not president, would you allow Donald Trump to represent you in your personal or professional life? Would you trust him with your money, reputation or business? Would you do business with him? Would he pay you for any service or project you did for him?   Would you trust him to have your back in a fight?

This is such an obtuse hypothetical that I am unsure how to answer it. The fact is that he is POTUS and during his tenure and his economic actions, my annuity is substantially better than it has been since before the housing crisis of 2008.

54 minutes ago, Herb said:

Or would you rather go out grabbing women by the pussy with him? Maybe you would like to dodge the draft with him? Or possibly denigrate war heroes with him? Or claim to be a Christian like he does? Is 2 Corinthians your favorite Bible verse? How many children by three wives do you have? How many people have you stiffed paying?

I don't condone, endorse or judge every single aspect, or statement, 

of a person's life. I wouldn't do it to you either. I'm not very religious so your reference to 2nd Corinthians is Greek to me. I have no children. I haven't stiffed anybody.

1 hour ago, Herb said:

There needs to be a Nuremburg style trial for him and all his cronies when this is all finished. Too bad the people that voted won’t be put on trial.

On what grounds?

Now let me ask you a question... how has your life, negatively, changed since President Trump took office? To be clear, what specific policies have personally affected your life in a negative way.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Methinks the next two months are going to be a crazy online bumpy ride.  Millions of people sitting on their computers, out of work, just bloviating and hurumphing at each other.

Same as normal then!?

3 minutes ago, mercer said:

The fact is that he is POTUS and during his tenure and his economic actions, my annuity is substantially better than it has been since before the housing crisis of 2008.

So it's about your personal profit. And at the expense of what? Humanity? Morality? The natural world?