COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

Alrighty Emanuel... here is one for you. How do you feel when viewing this?

In the event that you aren't already familiar with this image, it's an orthodox Jewish man covering himself in a plastic bag during flight because faith forbids him to fly over cemeteries.

article-2307713-193E4E9B000005DC-442_308x185.jpg

Everyone was laughing when grandpa went fishing that morning, but nobody was laughing when he came home with that prostitute.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Emanuel said:

I really admire the Chinese : -)

The measures implemented in China could not have been put into place here in Europe. In many East Asian cultures an individual is a piece of a community. Here in the Western culture a community is the sum of the individuals.

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

I can only hope so. But the situation in Italy is devastating. In Portugal, there are no ventilators to everyone. I am ashamed for the politicians we have.

The result of 3 decades of cuts to public spending, finance piracy, privatization, out of control liberalism, the habit of local politicians to say "we will talk in the EU parlament" and the EU parlament replying "it's not a mattern of our concern"

YUSSSSSSSSSSSS! My local supermarket currently has NO BREAD, and NO PASTA!

More people can now join me on the path of the Low Carb Lifestyle

*evil cackle*
Hahahaha 😄

30 minutes ago, User said:

In the event that you aren't already familiar with this image, it's an orthodox Jewish man covering himself in plastic bag during flight because faith forbids him to fly over cemeteries.

Wonder if my Uncle does that when he visits us, doubt it? But nothing would really surprise me.

And in the current environment, more people should do this while flying!!

Edit: oh, he's Kohein. Well then, that makes more sense? Doesn't seem so strange now at all.

Found the source of the pic, which gives more context:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307713/Pictured-Orthodox-Jewish-man-covers-PLASTIC-BAG-flight.html

33 minutes ago, User said:

Alrighty Emanuel... here is one for you. How do you feel when viewing this?

In the event that you aren't already familiar with this image, it's an orthodox Jewish man covering himself in plastic bag during flight because faith forbids him to fly over cemeteries.

Everyone was laughing when grandpa went fishing that morning, but nobody was laughing when he came home with that prostitute.

article-2307713-193E4E9B000005DC-442_308x185.jpg

That's nothing but stupidity. The guy is free for that show anyway : ) If he'd be my culture I'd say exactly the same :- D

19 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

That's nothing but stupidity. The guy is free for that show anyway : -)

Ahhh but wait... he too believes in his 'version' of God. How can that be stupid? Is your God better than his? And if He is, then my guru is better than your guru. You see where this can go? Everyone blind and heading straight to hell. Or... a stairway to the best party in the universe ;)

7 minutes ago, User said:

Ahhh but wait... he to believes in his 'version' of God. How can that be stupid? Is your God better than his? And if He is, then my guru us better that your guru. You see where this can go? Everyone blind and heading straight to hell. Or... to a stairway to the best party in the universe ;)

You didn't follow my edit up there. Take a look again, it was edited before you posted this one. I can be an idiot in the keyboard of Super8 before he had learned a bit more of me, but I am not stupid, you will never get me there! LOL ; )

Faith is a very personal journey (E : -)

9 minutes ago, User said:

I'll remember you said this when we are sitting in a Chinese jail having bat soup. 

I'll remember this one next time I'll think about it. Who knows maybe you're just on the spot? For now, their military staff are already bringing us the vaccine! : D

Xiaomi comes next with my 5G mobile phone ; ) Don't tell Trump though or they will follow Huawei and I still want my 8K footage! LOL ; -)

@Mercer,

I love that you consider yourself a moderate Republican / Libertarian. I know several people that would describe themselves as such. Each of them will explain that Trump is: :an egomaniac”, “a bully”, “a jerk” and “he gets things done.” These same people are in capable of realizing that they themselves are complete self-centered assholes who lack empathy or taste.

I give you Exhibit A: “Or they have 82,000 less mouths to feed... I'm just kidding.“

2 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

If anyone is still wondering why we are still freaking out. 

If u are not old and dont have health issues, and are avoiding contact with everyone.... Makes no sense for you to be freaking out.  Zombies will not be breaking into your house looking for toliet paper. 

1 hour ago, eleison said:

If u are not old and dont have health issues, and are avoiding contact with everyone.... Makes no sense for you to be freaking out.  Zombies will not be breaking into your house looking for toliet paper. 

Sorry for worrying about not having a job for two months, and worrying about friends who are freelancers being screwed for the season, and for my theater staff and coworkers who are mainly over 50.

8 hours ago, Emanuel said:

I can only hope so. But the situation in Italy is devastating. In Portugal, there are no ventilators to everyone. I am ashamed for the politicians we have. I can't accept that. We demand the best pros and not the best politicians? What the hell! When we really need them? That's why I like this doctor, he is a competent one in his field. That's what I expect and demand from them. From everyone. Comply your responsibilities.

Let's hope this will work as soon as possible:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8121567/Coronavirus-vaccine-developed-Chinas-military-bio-warfare-expert-begins-clinical-trial.html

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1182923.shtml

Why did you say you like China?  You seem to excuse them for any blame.  Why?  They are why this happened. Is this was from the US you would never sleep and shout from your keyboard how bad Trmp is and how Americans aren't real Americans.  You already do most of this.

People like you do not need to look the other way with China.  Remember the post that said we have to remember how we got here?