COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

5 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Agreed, but at the same time we've been building to this moment on the schedule

all the more reason to be patient

>...PSSSST!!!!! hey guys!!! wanna kno a secret 😎

my st bernard puppy bruno has a fluffy butt shhhhh

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
9 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Yeah.  Agreed, but at the same time we've been building to this moment on the schedule.  Lots of sweta equity leading up to this springtime.  Sunk cost fallacy, maybe?

Yes, sunk cost fallacy. Realistically, your crowd in 'crowd financing' is self isolating at the moment.

Even those with disposable income will likely be saving it in the current uncertainty. And if they are looking to invest (and or take risk) there are plenty of stocks that are off 40% in the last month.

11 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

To wash our hands is too little anyway, must be proactive there. Panic doesn't help, respect to prevent the risk does. Masks the same.

+ control the infection spots with effective public health policies connected with the movement of people into uninfected regions. Politics job. We vote on them for something, isn't it? Not only to charge the taxes. Healthcare staff also need masks to do their work. Should be for everyone. Public health cannot be exclusive but as universal as life is.

You didn't watch the video did you?

9 minutes ago, Super8 said:

You didn't watch the video did you?

I did, hence my comment. Interesting but too little IMHO. I am a liberal as far economics relates. But I do appreciate proactive measures to take place in politics. I'm sorry my lack of modesty but nothing of this tragedy would be happening if I was the man in charge. At least, in Europe. They are all responsible for these deaths. They simply have no guts. Weak leaders. Without vision. I am a proud one. I apologize for my non humble tone now but I am very disappointed with the leadership we have. Their mission was/is now.

I really admire the Chinese : -)

1 minute ago, Emanuel said:

I did, hence my comment. Interesting but too little IMHO. I am a liberal as far economics relates. But I do appreciate proactive measures to take place in politics. I'm sorry my lack of tragedy but nothing of this would be happening if I was the man in charge. At least, in Europe. I really admire Chinese : -)

She points out that China dropped the ball over and over again.  How did you miss that or are you talking about you being the leader in China that would have stopped this?

Really, you have an expert talk about this virus and give you information that you never knew and she even tells you how it could have been controlled and stopped. And all you can do is make broken english comments that run in circles out of both sides of your mouth.  You love to post link with information but piss on information you don't like.

28 minutes ago, Super8 said:

She points out that China dropped the ball over and over again.  How did you miss that or are you talking about you being the leader in China that would have stopped this?

Really, you have an expert talk about this virus and give you information that you never knew and she even tells you how it could have been controlled and stopped. And all you can do is make broken english comments that run in circles out of both sides of your mouth.  You love to post link with information but piss on information you don't like.

No, I really do appreciate the link you've posted. I suggest to everyone to listen. I just find her interesting but more vague than she should IMO.

I had to edit it because I had to struggle with my automatic correction of the device I use to write to you when deleted a few words in the middle of the process.

Maybe I am used to listen some other experts in the field with other background. Take a look to this doctor to treat patients in the hospital of my birthtown. It is in Portuguese but with subs tool you can listen his opinion. I fully subscribe him. He's not talking to a theatre audience. He's not a show man. He's a professional treating patients for real.

We Portuguese of north of Portugal are kind but tough people, you know?

We're used to say the truth to everyone whether it is pleasant or not.

Just for reference, did you know the founder of our nationality (the king Afonso I) is Bush family's direct ancestor?

8 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

No, I really do appreciate the link you've posted. I suggest to everyone to listen. I just find her interesting but more vague than I'd like to. Maybe I am used to listen some other experts in the field with other background. Take a look in this doctor to treat patients in the hospital of my birth town. It is in Portuguese but with subs tools you can listen his opinion. I fully subscribe him. He's not talking to a theatre audience. It's not a show man. He's a professional treating patients for real.

I agree with what he said. We all need mask and that's not being talked about. 

28 minutes ago, Super8 said:

I agree with what he said. We all need mask and that's not being talked about. 

This Doctor is one of the guys Portuguese media have chosen to tell people the truth about. He is devastating towards the authorities. He blames them without fear. I found him very lucid and I am proud of his roots. As said, he works 20kms away (we're used to say here: same oven) where Bush family has their roots (there are other American personalities, as well) :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_of_Portugal

44 minutes ago, kaylee said:

all the more reason to be patient

>...PSSSST!!!!! hey guys!!! wanna kno a secret 😎

my st bernard puppy bruno has a fluffy butt shhhhh

21 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

I also have a fluffy butt.

you guys,  should see a vet or doctor or perhaps both 😲

1 minute ago, Emanuel said:

This Doctor is one of the guys Portuguese media have chosen to tell people the truth about. He is devastating towards the authorities. He blames them without fear. I found him very lucid and I am proud of his roots. As said, he works 20kms away (we're used to say here: same oven) where Bush family has their roots as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_of_Portugal

I'm surprised WHO or the CDC doesn't have the authority to have countries that have had success stopping this virus share that information and set global standards for everyone to use.

3 minutes ago, Super8 said:

I'm surprised WHO or the CDC doesn't have the authority to have countries that have had success stopping this virus share that information and set global standards for everyone to use.

I fully agree, it's a shame! Human kind is absolutely disorganized. This is almost a collective suicide. Not complete, because a good part of us will survive to tell the story. Hope we'll learn the lesson.

57 minutes ago, Super8 said:

It won't be as bad as you think. 

I can only hope so. But the situation in Italy is devastating. In Portugal, there are no ventilators to everyone. I am ashamed for the politicians we have. I can't accept that. We demand the best pros and not the best politicians? What the hell! When we really need them? That's why I like this doctor, he is a competent one in his field. That's what I expect and demand from them. From everyone. Comply your responsibilities.

Let's hope this will work as soon as possible:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8121567/Coronavirus-vaccine-developed-Chinas-military-bio-warfare-expert-begins-clinical-trial.html

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1182923.shtml

image.thumb.png.a034e2563fdd08c6b4a9b40009cbd372.png

1 hour ago, fuzzynormal said:

Yeah.  Agreed, but at the same time we've been building to this moment on the schedule.  Lots of sweat equity leading up to this springtime.  Sunk cost fallacy, maybe?

Possible indeed a case of sunk cost fallacy you're feeling, but 80% of your work that you've already done is still going to be applicable if you were to launch later on in the future once we've got a few positive months of economic growth in a row? So cheer up by thinking about that, and put your time instead into preparing other things to be ready as well for after the pandemic. 

58 minutes ago, Robert Collins said:

Yes, sunk cost fallacy. Realistically, your crowd in 'crowd financing' is self isolating at the moment.

Even those with disposable income will likely be saving it in the current uncertainty. And if they are looking to invest (and or take risk) there are plenty of stocks that are off 40% in the last month.

"Financially self isolating"! ha

I am a believer and science lover as well. Faith and science can match. The point is the truth is always hidden, not the way we imagine in our wildest dreams. The same way a movie character works. There's some truth behind and beyond in a way or another. Need to find.

This doesn't mean atheism is made of a different kind of a most strict religious viewpoint. No less dogmatic, the achilles' heel. Just some other form of belief. Not really distinct.

https://babylonbee.com/news/italy-totally-fine-thanks-to-universal-healthcare

In countries where there is universal healthcare, the virus just stops right at the border. It's not allowed in. That's just science."

While backward countries with free market health systems are expected to be wiped out with a near 100% death rate, countries like Italy with universal healthcare continue to live life as though nothing is wrong. People are dancing in the streets and living out their utopian lives, unaware that the rest of the world is even facing a crisis.

"Coronavirus? Never heard of it," said one Italian man as he made a pizza "just because." "Nope, we've got universal healthcare here. We have left behind your primitive ideas like disease, viruses, and even death itself."

Good news! Italy is doing great

So, it is time to ditch the fear, and get on out there and create!

Anybody want to shoot a doco about the coronavirus with me? I'll pay you in exposure.

image.thumb.png.369ab9182ac48437b9df8e848cb49a42.png