COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

29 minutes ago, Super8 said:

So, you live in the U.S.A.?

I don't need to live in U.S.A. to also be based there helping the payroll of American workers among U.S. citizens many of them and contributing to your economy by the way. Without mention to help spreading the good name of America when I succeed to with my humble contribution as happens right nowadays.

29 minutes ago, Super8 said:

I disagree and I'm not the only one.

Really? Who else then? Some ultra like you I haven't noticed yet over here? LOL

Show me. Or you infer any criticism* to the actual politics is a crime against U.S.A.? ; -)

* constructive criticism BTW

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

You're not entitled to speak on behalf of US. Period. What have you done for your country?

I certainly can speak on behalf of the US as a US citizen. Just like a citizen from Germany or France can do the same-thing.

Only an idiot would think they could speak on behalf of a country they don;t belong too.  And yes that is directed at you.

I can't speak for someone from the Bronx because I was not raised or lived there.  At the same-time it's not my right to speak about the Bronx or the people that live there.  The same applies for me and your country. 

You say you love America but have very little respect for Americans. 

1 hour ago, Super8 said:

I certainly can speak on behalf of the US as a US citizen. Just like a citizen from Germany or France can do the same-thing.

Only an idiot would think they could speak on behalf of a country they don;t belong too.  And yes that is directed at you.

I can't speak for someone from the Bronx because I was not raised or lived there.  At the same-time it's not my right to speak about the Bronx or the people that live there.  The same applies for me and your country. 

You say you love America but have very little respect for Americans. 

Call me idiot again, it's a compliment coming from someone like you. Didn't you understand it yet? ; )

Where did I speak in the name of United States? You can't, I can? C'mon...

Don't you allow me to praise the country you say it's yours too?! Really? * cough cough *

You're a bunch of insults bag. You disrespect the truth when you dare to say I "have very little respect of Americans" with LIES you're defied but unable to show as evidences of your argument. So weak it is.

Shame on you not for that, your arrogance and falsehood anyway.

Don't dare to put yourself in the same bag of good people you are NOT. There are good Americans and people like you from your input. A bit B&W your show becomes. Not Fuji's though : D Really sad to watch. Your entry CANNOT be confounded with theirs, I can assure you, I am in touch with them several times a day.

It's a pity you come here thinking you represent anything. You represent yourself and is your disgrace. You can't speak on behalf of any country, not even yours, if you're not entitled to. As authority you are not, your credential's worth is null. If no one had informed you or, oh well, you didn't pay attention to. The whole point is your way of thinking and methodology don't represent anyone else except you.

You in theory could speak on behalf of the planet you live because there's no authority enough on Earth to represent it nor exactly an agenda you serve for the subject matter so it would be rather pointless, but I doubt any one of us would appreciate you there. I bet not even an alien spaceship would take you if you'd ever find one in the least wild of your dreams.

Alright, I've been unleashing my angst on here for a lot of reasons, mostly because I can't sleep, but perspective is always important, so here it goes:  

My elderly mother, already suffering from another disease, is self-isolated because she has the symptoms.  My brother is as well.  Not tested yet, happening soon.  I don't know what the heck is going to happen, but before we all get way too angry and impersonal, a little empathy goes a long way --and keep your outlook healthy.

Good luck out there.

19 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Alright, I've been unleashing my angst on here for a lot of reasons, mostly because I can't sleep, but perspective is always important, so here it goes:  

My elderly mother, already suffering from another disease, is self-isolated because she has the symptoms.  My brother is as well.  Not tested yet, happening soon.  I don't know what the heck is going to happen, but before we all get way too angry and impersonal, a little empathy goes a long way --and keep your outlook healthy.

Good luck out there.

Is she with fever? Your brother's? Maybe they have no the virus... Symptoms are common to a regular flu as we all know. Let's still think positive : ) Even if confirmed, don't forget the chances of recovery smash the leftover: 85% against 15% over 80s so keep yourself optimist as well your beloved ones.

3 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Good luck out there.

Thanks for the post fuzzy. Hope you're Mom and brother have God's protection and fully recover.

My son is half way around the world and i can't get him home until 3-30.  I'm not sure if he'll have a flight to get home on.

13 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Thanks for the post fuzzy. Hope you're Mom and brother have God's protection and fully recover.

My son is half way around the world and i can't get him home until 3-30.  I'm not sure if he'll have a flight to get home on.

Hope you too. But you should review your attitude against who you merely don't like to read from if so, it's not healthy at all. This post shows another face of you. May this bring some light to your rain of bad vibe, man, no one here is willing to shoot you. Don't behave as a dick. Once you love to classify people in lockers, here's one from my native one: "you don't want to be a beast, don't wear the wolf's skin".

24 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Hope you too. But you should review your attitude against who you merely don't like to read from if so, it's not healthy at all. This post shows another face of you. May this bring some light to your rain of bad vibe, man, no one here is willing to shoot you. Don't behave as a dick. Once you love to classify people in lockers, here's one from my native one: "you don't want to be a beast, don't wear the wolf's skin".

And the same with you.

1 hour ago, Super8 said:

And the same with you.

I try to understand you. I obviously don't appreciate your insults. I try to refrain myself to not fight you back in the same tone.

There have been a row of misunderstandings since the early beginning, if your memory recalls. You had started to see I am an anti-American when I am not. I am always defending your country to those who don't like America. Even Trump, I would never give my vote to him. But...

I see the guy is smart (not meant as a smart ass, OK?), the Economy is going well, even though, with a country as U.S.A. is not hard to make it happen instead. Ban to Europe flights has all my support, I am no one to grant it whatsoever : D I'd just do the same. I obviously can't approve the dating to UK and it's not hard to see the hypocrisy on that political motivation behind. However, he is the President of the United States of America, not of Europe. If you'll read attentively my remark to Glenn Mercer I regret the fact we don't have the same privilege. Reason why we're living hard times today on COVID-19 in Europe.

The case of Mad Mike, I firmly regret some human life loss. It happened there, but it could have happened anywhere. No country to blame.

1 hour ago, User said:

Shell64 quit posting on this site just as Super8 joined. Both members have a kind of aggressive bullshit about them.
I'm betting they are the same person.

Do you think so? It's a pity such aggressive vibe. He/She looks like to believe in God, so let's hope this may change in the future to come.

We are here to enjoy each other, not the reverse : -)

1 minute ago, Emanuel said:
7 minutes ago, User said:

Shell64 quit posting on this site just as Super8 joined. Both members have a kind of aggressive bullshit about them.
I'm betting they are the same person.

Do you think so?

I'd be willing to bet on it, the grammar and tone seem to be similar. But I'm not about to go digging through posts to make an unhealthy link.

I suggest we move along as fuzzynormal suggested.

52 minutes ago, User said:

I'd be willing to bet on it, the grammar and tone seem to be similar. But I'm not about to go digging through posts to make an unhealthy link.

I suggest we move along as fuzzynormal suggested.

Agreed. I openly beg @Super8 to move on from these sterile discussions where hate can be raised. We are all humans, there are no winners nor defeated over such loss of energy and lack of productive attitude. Long life and prosperity to everyone without exceptions : -)

4 hours ago, Super8 said:

Your comments to Mr. Mercer are uncalled for. 

Maybe what people say about you are correct.

Although I appreciate your sentiment here, I did not take Emmanuel's comment negatively. 

I cannot express enough how much I despise discussing politics. It's truly a pointless endeavor that usually ends in hurt feelings with zero understanding of the other side's opinion.

My point in posting in this thread was to offer an alternative viewpoint. And probably because I am a bit bored in between my writing and worrying about my fiancée.

I hope your son returns home safely and healthy.

1 hour ago, fuzzynormal said:

I can't sleep

same

lack of sleep alone will drive a sane person crazy... and for me thats a short trip 😂

try some cbd oil? i even got some over the counter sleeping pills and i NEVER take stuff like that

1 hour ago, fuzzynormal said:

Good luck out there.

Sorry to hear that, fuzzy! Hang in there and remember who the true villains are... the Chinese Bats... call me a Xenophobe if you want...  but I've never met a Chinese Bat that I trusted. 

14 minutes ago, mercer said:

Although I appreciate your sentiment here, I did not take Emmanuel's comment negatively. 

I cannot express enough how much I despise discussing politics. It's truly a pointless endeavor that usually ends in hurt feelings with zero understanding of the other side's opinion.

My point in posting in this thread was to offer an alternative viewpoint. And probably because I am a bit bored in between my writing and worrying about my fiancée.

I hope your son returns home safely and healthy.

For sure, I am an avid reader of your content and miss your presence, you well know that : ) Unfortunately not clear to everyone here. I'm afraid Super8 reads everything from me with political bias because we don't exactly share the same angle about US politics : D Sounded irony to him/her I guess because I was used to apply for a different tone other than confrontation, pretending to not follow the hostile vibe. Hence the sarcasm at times. Make my sincere wishes we may handle to clear up the whole thing from now on for once.

1 minute ago, kaylee said:

oh cool! whatcha workin on 😊

I am trying to finish a sci-fi script for a contest at the end of the month. I also wrote my first "infection" inspired short film yesterday. My work was decimated by this damn virus, so I am trying to jump straight into working toward my dream. I plan on writing one short film a week and hopefully a few features by Summer.