COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

16 minutes ago, Super8 said:

I'm not sure what you think my cause is.  I said your comments to mercer were uncalled for.

Hey amigo, you've misunderstood. Better to apologies. There is an opportunity for self development here.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
17 minutes ago, User said:

Hey man, you got it wrong. Apologies. There is an opportunity for self development here.

Amigo, very true, oh well, me not you, he accused me of something again, this time on my totally friendly comments (as usual BTW) addressed to mercer... LOL : -)

Have you considered the 'worst case' scenario? Well it turns out that the NHS in the UK have modeled the worst case. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/15/uk-coronavirus-crisis-to-last-until-spring-2021-and-could-see-79m-hospitalised

Under this scenario it is assumed that 80% of the UK's population contract coronavirus over the course of the next year. According to Chris Whitty the UK's Chief Medical Officer this could lead to 7.9m people being hospitalized and 318,000 deaths.

Whilst this figure sounds (and is) horrendous it needs to be put in perspective. In 2018 there were 541,000 deaths in the UK - of which cancer was the most common cause with 150,000.

18 minutes ago, User said:

Hey amigo, you've misunderstood. Better to apologies. There is an opportunity for self development here.

I don't think I was responding to you was I?

The virus is hard enough to deal with for all of us.  My point is for everyone to stop pointing fingers and stop making this a political issue. Maybe just maybe you won't look like clowns in the process.

5 minutes ago, Super8 said:

The virus is hard enough to deal with for all of us.  My point is for everyone to stop pointing fingers and stop making this a political issue. Maybe just maybe you won't look like clowns in the process.

He already know it was addressed to me now, even though you don't like what he writes anyway.

Why to desperately try to accuse some other side to go political even when not (like my case a few weeks ago) when it is exactly your game?

Just now, Emanuel said:

He already know it was addressed to me now, even though you don't like what he writes anyway.

Why to desperately try to accuse some other side to go political even when not (like my case a few weeks ago) when it is exactly your game?

Please read the post on this thread.  Should I count the political comments for you?

15 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Please read the post on this thread.  Should I count the political comments for you?

It doesn't make any sense to me your approach. Not about the content now. Ain't you a democrat (different to be a Democratic Party supporter for the matter) lover just for the record?

I have nothing against your political comments. I just notice you have always something to say if you see or think someone else makes the same as you.

Just sayin' but doesn't seem to me very democrat indeed.

You also infer who you feel is not with you, is against you, doesn't love your beloved America. FYI I love U.S.A., I loved Reagan (well, I must confess I was his fan as cowboy even before his administration LOL) as much as Clinton. I appreciate Jimmy Carter's integrity and I have a weakness for Obama. Last but not least, I learnt to sympathize with Bush, the son. And I even defended the father also when he was accused to not behave accordingly the most conservative rules as far as the female world concerns. He was old then. So, which means we need to try to globally comprehend the whole thing. Bias like fear, is a bitch ; -)

6 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

It doesn't make any sense to me. Ain't you a democratic (different to be a democrat supporter) lover just for the record?

I have nothing against your political comments. I just notice you have always something to say if you see or think someone else makes the same as you. Just sayin' but doesn't seem to me very democratic indeed.

You also infer who you feel is not with you, is against you, doesn't love your beloved America. FYI I love U.S.A., I loved Reagan (well, I must confess I was his fan as cowboy even before his administration LOL) as much as Clinton. I appreciate Jimmy Carter's integrity and I have a weakness for Obama. Last not least, I learnt to sympathize with Bush, the son. And I even defended the father when he was accused to not behave accordingly the most conservative rules as far as female world concerns. He was old then. So, which means we need to try to globally comprehend the whole thing. Bias like fear, is a bitch ; -)

You clearly have an obsession with the United States and feel the need to always voice you're opinion about a country that you do not live and are not a citizen of.  I don't care how much you think you know or how smart you think you are you're obsession is not healthy.

Just for the record you post more about the United States than your own country.  You also seems to find the worst optical news about the US, which speaks volumes.

19 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Herbal enema?

28 minutes ago, Super8 said:

You clearly have an obsession with the United States and feel the need to always voice you're opinion about a country that you do not live and are not a citizen.  I don't care how much you think you know or how smart you think you are you're obsession is not healthy.

Just for the record you post more about the United States than your own country.  You also seems to find the worst optical news about the US, which speaks volumes.

It's not an obsession, don't try to diminish the other side. Pay attention to Bias : D

I work and deal every day with U.S.A., to begin with. I have interests on US. You know, that stuff coming from hard work? That stuff... ; )

I was raised in the American culture. I was used to watch Bonanza, there were no even plans of your existence on this planet yet very likely, I guess, not science : ) I am not you who thinks to know everything about the other part.

I have too little to speak about my own country. That's not true though. I refer my native country much more than U.S. anyway. And I NEVER write anything against US. It's a piece of shit this nonsense a few of ultras are used to imagine:

You're not entitled to speak on behalf of US. Period. What have you done for your country? Are you any U.S. authority by any chance? Simply pathetic such pretentious attitude.

The country doesn't belong to you if you didn't notice yet... You wish ; ) LOL

The country belongs to all who can proudly be part of it! Not to a minority. This excels the beauty of what made America.

Especially when you are addressing words to someone based in U.S.A. as well. With many friends much more patriotic than you who don't give to the world the worst portrait of your country. Shame on that!

Is this the stuff you don't like to read from me? Is where your hate stands?

This standpoint speaks volumes instead. Your sad picture, not the one you shoot before to even ask about. Clueless.

1 hour ago, Super8 said:

If they U.S has 30k people infected then why isn't the number of deaths higher?  Simple math.

Because they don't spontaneous explode when they get it?  Like, you know, having a 1 to 2 week incubation period.

So...I'm exhausted my political hand wringing.  I love everyone, even those of you I disagree with.  It's okay to not share the same opinions, but I don't want to hold onto our commonalities. Which brings me to more news relating to the OP.  Yeah, lost 2 more clients today.  Edit jobs now, not even location shoots, edits.  The company is just tightening up and "whoop" my work is on the chopping block.  Hooray!

On top of that, rumblings in CA that landlords should be required to forgive rent during the crisis.  

Well, shit, my wife and I barely make it on our rental properties as it is and now that income is jeopardized too?  I used to hear stories from my grandma as a kid about what the Great Depression was like.  I might need to get some chickens....

4 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Because they don't spontaneous explode when they get it?  Like, you know, having a 1 to 2 week incubation period.

And like you know, umm, like, the U.S has had cases for more than 2 weeks. 

You really seem like you hope it climbs higher.