Fuji GFX 100 - an F1 first shot for ya!

Andrew Reid

• Administrators

A peek for you of the first shot from the GFX 100 shoot with @BTM_Pix

Edit is ongoing!

This isn't "perfectly" in focus but it'll give you an idea of the kind of creamy 10bit tones from this "medium format Alexa".

The dynamic range is extreme.

This was shot in classic chrome. I shot a lot of F-LOG and the files are deeper than Oscar Wilde.

Sequence 4K 10bit ALL-I.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Here's some 100% crops of the 100 megapixel.... JPEGs.

A nice glimpse of the future. When these camera specs gets cheaper, this I think will be what replaces full frame... By which time, we'll all be dead from stupidity or coronavirus, whichever gets us first, so it won't even matter. Content is king!

Ferrari car (100MP original JPEG)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1006AjsSC83KyJzhtGBzo9M55M4UsqWyl

Red Bull car (100MP original JPEG)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1omCdj_NIUw3P8JziXSMT5Ncc40YBxeqa

f1-thumbnails.jpg

Downsampled...

DSCF1268.jpg

CROP......

100MP original Ferrari

\/

\/

\/

\/

DSCF1268 copy.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

Same level of 100% crop but for the Red Bull shot...

100MP original Red Bull

DSCF1398 copy.jpg

😂😂😂

fwiw ive always loved the idea of one lens to rule them all

wheres my stabilized ff 17-105mm 1.4 ?? 😂 until i learned a lil bit abt how lenses work i was like Why dont they make one of those 🤔😂

anyway, I’m looking forward to the edit and future vloggings from you guys...

as in andrews recent article, maybe “Cup of Tea” could be a gimmick...? like, you guys have tea and complain abt stuff. the longer the better @Andrew Reid @BTM_Pix

what kind of tea do you real english people drink anyway...? dont spare the details; i like earl grey with cream and lots of sugar lol, but im from california what do i know

• Super Members
25 minutes ago, kaylee said:

😂😂😂

fwiw ive always loved the idea of one lens to rule them all

wheres my stabilized ff 17-105mm 1.4 ?? 😂 until i learned a lil bit abt how lenses work i was like Why dont they make one of those 🤔😂

anyway, I’m looking forward to the edit and future vloggings from you guys...

as in andrews recent article, maybe “Cup of Tea” could be a gimmick...? like, you guys have tea and complain abt stuff. the longer the better @Andrew Reid @BTM_Pix

what kind of tea do you real english people drink anyway...? dont spare the details; i like earl grey with cream and lots of sugar lol, but im from california what do i know

Depending on how much it vignettes, a Canon 24-70mm f2.8 (as there are AF adapters for it) would get you a long way with that sort of additional punch in power.

I don't know whether we could do a vlog as deep down we'd know we could never top the camera shop incident of which we can never speak.

As for tea, you need to google "builders tea" for the preferred approach to tea.

The way you are doing tea would count as a dessert where we are from :)

• Administrators
10 hours ago, kaylee said:

I really do enjoy complaining.

Maybe it's something in the black tea that causes the British to be so cynical.

You don't get it in LA where they drink the herbal crap and coffee.

15 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

As for tea, you need to google "builders tea" for the preferred approach to tea.

The way you are doing tea would count as a dessert where we are from

5 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Maybe it's something in the black tea that causes the British to be so cynical.

You don't get it in LA where they drink the herbal crap and coffee.

And what tea do you, guys, enjoy drinking?

Before you start making fun of me: this is a serious question, I'm genuinely interested!

I much prefer tea to coffee (in fact: I don't drink it, at all) and am looking for some recommendations.

And who may have better taste in tea than you, Englishmen?

• Super Members
3 hours ago, heart0less said:

And what tea do you, guys, enjoy drinking?

We grew up drinking PG Tips in our house but that was primarily because we loved the ads for it with the chimps in.

As my preference is for builders tea, most greasy spoon cafes hit the spot, although that could also be because of the accompanýing sausage and bacon sandwiches.