Alternate Leica M Digital wide angle body

BLACKOUT

Just wondering if anyone out there come across the magic silver bullet in relation to corner smear with non M digital bodies.

Have a Sony E mount with a close up adapter and exactly at that - close up not to bad ,but pushed to infinity gets pretty bad .

Lets keep the Leica SL bodies out for the moment and of course any Leica M body.

Your best alternates - SIGMA FP  -  KOLARI VISION SONY ?????

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

But which Sony do you have? Apparently there are big differences in results.

I'm super interested in this topic too. I am lusting for the pretty compact Voigtländer lenses for their character (35 1.4, 40 1.4) but am really wondering which camera would be ideal. I'm shooting currently with a GH5 so the crop factor is a deal breaker and I'm not sure what full frame system to upgrade to.

I heard good stuff about the Nikon Z6 because apparently the sensor stack thickness is supposed to be thinner than on the Sonys. It would also be a reasonably ok-ish camera for video.

I have heard that the Panasonic S1 is supposed to be pretty good with rangefinder lenses but the camera is pretty shunned by photographers (due to the auto focus) it seems to it's hard to find many sources. The high resolution EVF would definitively be pretty good for manual focus though.

• 2 weeks later...