Fave EOSHD forum threads

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
49 minutes ago, mercer said:

Hey, you are free to post whatever you want... obviously. I do. But instead of the "favorite" threads... why not advance the conversation in these specific threads? It could bump the threads and perhaps push the conversation in a different direction. 

Just a thought... carry on.

Glenn, I think that can even bump exactly what you're saying... I just think this can help to also make it happen, isn't it? : )

I always feel this forum has much valuable information, it is a very rich resources variety of knowledge which invariably stays in the vault forgotten and hidden.

At times, we don't necessarily need new or different but to preserve the already existent. Andrew can't stick everyone but this can serve as archive for the best of our choice.

We're obviously free to keep going to spread and add more material to the different topics, of course.

Last but not least, I really do appreciate index stuff, see them as very helpful tools.

Information is key (E : -)

26 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Glenn, I think that can even bump exactly what you're saying... I just think this can help to also make it happen, isn't it? : )

I always feel this forum has much valuable information, it is a very rich resources variety of knowledge which invariably stays in the vault forgotten and hidden.

At times, we don't necessarily need new or different but to preserve the already existent. Andrew can't stick everyone but this can serve as archive for the best of our choice.

We're obviously free to keep going to spread and add more material to the different topics, of course.

Last but not least, I really do appreciate index stuff, see them as very helpful tools.

Information is key (E : -)

Sorry, good point! I just had a grumpy moment as I occasionally do. Carry on.

Well, my friends, these are too obvious and even kinda tame, just like asking for a kickass underground hit and naming Bevore Sunset. :) Eoshd has awesome obscure posts and articles. Check this one out:

https://www.eoshd.com/anamorphic/mystery-camera-revealed-sony-nex-5n-in-cine-housing-with-cooling-mod/

BTW, Linklater is awesome though!

On 2/27/2020 at 1:14 AM, mercer said:

Hey, you are free to post whatever you want... obviously. I do. But instead of the "favorite" threads... why not advance the conversation in these specific threads? It could bump the threads and perhaps push the conversation in a different direction. 

Just a thought... carry on.

Hey Glenn, I will just do that now! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...