GLS courier?

Emanuel

I've been struggling to have GLS to deliver a simple shipment from a supplier. They're basically becoming silent to not properly enter in touch with the consignee to handle the delivery as due.

The seller worried about that has tried to obviously help to make it work, send me a link, I've fulfilled the blanks with an abbrev. version of the shipping address because seems the complete form doesn't match google maps tyranny over our lives and territorial organization structure of a country (Portugal) with the same borders for eight centuries now.

I've only received silence from them so far (nothing about the seller, of course, 5-star instead let's be fair).

Is this normal?

Should we who pay the service accept this as natural and regular standard? So we pay and end to partially do the work of the service already paid by us in advance?

Anyone out there with similar experiences to tell?

PS: Time is money BTW ; -)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
16 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

The pack arrived but they didn't comply the delivery with required signature as hired and paid for. They simply left it into the mail box.

Sender might be in trouble with eventual dishonest consignees going along such service pattern by the Courier.

Almost every delivery company I had sometimes does that. Giving it to the neighbors, leaving it on your doorstep, putting it in the mailbox, etc... They get paid for every package they deliver and not every trip they make, that is the real problem.

10 hours ago, Avenger 2.0 said:

Almost every delivery company I had sometimes does that. Giving it to the neighbors, leaving it on your doorstep, putting it in the mailbox, etc... They get paid for every package they deliver and not every trip they make, that is the real problem.

Yes, same stories that happened to me. Not to mention the fact that many couriers sign the package instead of you.