FF cine shootout

zerocool22

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 minute ago, Super8 said:

Nice work and thanks for testing.

Why is Sigma FP being tested? 

They should have included the Lumix S1H and Nikon Z6 in this test.  Also throw in the EOS R and really make it interesting. 

They said they tried for the s1h but didnt have a S1H available at the time of the test.

3 hours ago, ade towell said:

EOS-r doesn't do full frame 4k

Shows Alexa is still top dog by quite a margin

It doesn't matter.  It's a full frame cine camera shoot out.

The reason why I want to see the quality or lack of quality from the S1H, Z6 and EOS-R is to see if we really have a wide gap between cine camera and these mirror-less hybrid cameras.

I personally think the these 3 cameras would have held up well. 

Can anyone answer why the FP was in this test? Is it considered anymore of a cine camera the the 3 camera I mentioned that didn't make the test?

11 hours ago, Super8 said:

They should have included the Lumix S1H and Nikon Z6 in this test.  Also throw in the EOS R and really make it interesting. 

They've got a lengthy discussion of this over on reduser, and my first comment was exactly what you said! Should have included the S1H and Z6, the best two hybrid mirrorless FF cameras today for filmmaking

5 hours ago, IronFilm said:

They've got a lengthy discussion of this over on reduser, and my first comment was exactly what you said! Should have included the S1H and Z6, the best two hybrid mirrorless FF cameras today for filmmaking

Yeah allthough I guess not many people will use it for cine purposes. Imagine having a timeline of 120 min of h264/h265.

12 hours ago, Super8 said:

It doesn't matter.  It's a full frame cine camera shoot out.

The 1st line under the video says 'test of the leading full frame, 4K+ resolution cameras'. I agree the other 2 cameras should have been included but the guy has already said he couldn't get hold of the S1H