Camera owning plans 2020

thebrothersthre3

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 3/16/2020 at 12:56 AM, thebrothersthre3 said:

I've seen some testing done on the 18-35 and the conclusion was mounting it on the A73 it depended on the adapter used. Some adapters it was parfocal others it was slightly off. With a speedbooster you are able to adjust the glass to get it perfect, but thats not possible with most adapters.

Now if you have an URSA you can shim the mount to adjust it so its not a worry. Thats not an option on every camera.

Yeah, it seems the Cinematics lens may be good because it "just works". Which on-set with limited time, is valuable. Correct me if I'm wrong but even if you can use shims on an Ursa to get the regular Sigma lens just so, that's something you have to think about redoing if you want to change lenses.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, barefoot_dp said:

Well, over the past week things have changed a lot, with two months of confirmed jobs cancelled and no idea what will happen for the rest of the year.

Look like my new camera owning plans for 2020 are to keep shooting on the FS700 + Shogun Inferno for another year.

Right, purchasing anything is all theoretical as of right now.