Buying new lens(es)...

Lukas

...and needing some second opinions.

So, I currently own and mostly use my old EF 20-35 3.5-45. Which sucks. Its simply not performing well and 3.5-4.5 is just a PITA.

So I am now having the following lenses in my view, which more or less fit my budget and needs:

Canon 20-35 2.8 L: Its relatively old but from what I have read quite a performer, up there with the 16-35 2.8 L etc. The zoomrange fits my needs and 2.8 is pretty much all I need.

Rokinon Cine 16 T3.3: I need wide lenses and 16mm would be great for me, but...well. Its pretty wide, so I would need something a bit longer, cause (assuming I´d sell my old 20-35) the next longest lens I own is a 50mm. Nevertheless, for the price the Rokinon seems to be exceptionally good, it already has focus gears, declicked aperture and seems to be just overall pretty nice.

Rokinon 24 or 35 Cine Version: One these two would (should) acompany the 16mm, as I simply need something a bit narrower from time to time ;) They also have gears and declicked aperture, and seem to be performing quite well.

So...what do you guys think? Any thoughts? Alternatives? Any input is much apreciated here!

Thanks in advance!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The L lenses are good, but the color can be inconsistent across lenses.

I highly recommend the Rokinon 24mm.  It's my favorite lens. It goes back and forth between my BMCC and 5D.

The 16mm is definately less sharp, and its APSC so you can't use it on full frame. I have it, but I don't use it that much (but mostly because I love the 24mm so much)

Sigma 18-35 is another popular lens. Sharp, versatile,  but it is APSC also.