Lens Mount Adapters for X-Fujinon lens to Micro 4/3 body

Emanuel

I know the reverse is tricky because Fuji flange to sensor is 17.7mm, MFT is 20mm, only a slim adapter would fit. That X-T4 seems sweet and my next Fuji cam to come to me too, I guess time to think about Fuji lenses compatible with other camera mount models ; ) So, what about X-Fujinon lenses on MTF camera bodies?

Any thoughts and feedback of this conversion adapter? Shortcomings?

http://www.jjc.cc/index.php/Product/product_info/id/950

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
48 minutes ago, rawshooter said:

No, it's correct - the lenses of the old SLR system were called "X-Fujinon":

image.thumb.png.20fad99e85659ce88088572a1897913e.png

The lenses of the current mirrorless system are only called "Fujinon":

image.png.0aeab81ba6784a5eb4f89a79418a9a2d.png

So, they (Fuji) should have labeled it in another way to differentiate it once they're two distinct mounts, isn't it? ; )

https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/fujinon-x-mount-lenses

X-Fujinon lenses and X-mount Fujinon lenses -- let alone some other Fujinon lines, well, that doesn't make ANY sense for two different mounts... : -)

24 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Micro Four Thirds to Fuji X-mount would be possible though. Some of them might even cover the sensor.

There is a Four Thirds to Fuji X-mount but I am not aware of any MFT...

https://www.adorama.com/kafjx43.html

• Super Members
20 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Micro Four Thirds to Fuji X-mount would be possible though. Some of them might even cover the sensor.

Its 1.55mm so would be tight but still more to play with than the 1.25mm MFT>E adapter that I've got which works fine.

I don't actually know if anyone has done one though but, as with the MFT>E adapter, it would be a desirable thing to have for those MFT only Meike cine primes as they do cover the sensor.

• Super Members
5 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

The confusion extends at a certain level that from Adorama tool, you end to pick a Fujica X mount adapter instead -- at least they label it in a way you can immediately differentiate the thing:

https://www.adorama.com/fdfujicamftp.html

Strictly speaking, I suppose the label isn't at fault but it needs explaining in the description.

I was the very proud owner of a Fujica STX-1 when I was a young kid so I'm obviously aware of the mount but there are an awful lot of people who would benefit from that description including the phrase "This if from your Grandfather's era kids, its not for that new modern Fuji stuff" ;)

14 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

I don't actually know if anyone has done one though but, as with the MFT>E adapter, it would be a desirable thing to have for those MFT only Meike cine primes as they do cover the sensor.

Would also be fantastic for those great Fuji 18-55mm T2 and 50-135 T2 cine zoom lenses! Yes, you can buy them in X Mount but then you're stuck with only that mount. Better to get in E Mount, and be able to swap around to FZ / MFT as well, and also adapt MFT to X Mount. Sounds convoluted.... but it makes sense I swear!