Panasonic 12-35mm/F2.8 new $880

luminescence

Hi there folks,

this Japanese distributor is offering the 12-35 for over $200 less than elsewhere. Am considering getting it sent from Japan but just wanted to check if there was any compatability issues with a GH2/3 body bought in USA? Here is my dialogue with the distributor and I got the same answer from another Japanese distributor:

me: you advertise this lens as "refurbished" for $880, but you also say that it is "Never used. Unopened, in original packaging." Do you mean it is brand new or that the refurbished lens has not been used?
thanks!

them: Should you make the purchase, the lens that deliver to you is guaranteed not "refurbished" nor "Used". We have to make the listing under "refurbished" due to the listing restriction on the pricing in Amazon. You will understand should you browse through the price for the NEW lens listing option in Amazon. The lens is in original packing, with lens hood, pouch, cap and a limited worldwide warranty. However, since the warranty do not cover North America region, should you need for Panasonic service center maintenance, you will have to go through us to put forward for you. Should you have any further queries on this lens listing, please kindly let us know and we look forward to serve you.
Regards,
panacam

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs