Now available! The epic 250 page EOSHD Panasonic GH3 Shooter's Guide

Andrew Reid

Thank you Andrew!  I just purchased the GH3 Shooters Guide.  Excellent work!  I also have the GH2 Guide which was very helpful to me with my GH2.  I'm looking forward to reading the new guide.  I just purchased a G6 recently and wonder if there's any chance you will make a G6 guide? 

Thanks again.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

where do we get the cage and matte box for this camera?

It's made by "Lanparte" I think

Thank you for the guide: I had a quick read through and it gave me already some encouragement... which is great because I am little bit stuck right now!

Congratulations, Andrew.

I've recently purchased a GX7. How much relevant, do you think, this guide would be for GX7? BTW, this is my first panasonic camera.

I´m also a new GX7 user (also first panasonic cam) and I´d love to know how much of the information provided in this guide would be relevant for me.

thanks!

Sounds like the Panasonic crowd is a mixed bag these days- not everyone went from the GH2 to the GH3, with an awful lot of product fragmentation now (G6, GX7, and Andrew, you yourself mentioned that the GM1 had better video!). 

Seems like perhaps a more generic "Panasonic 2013 m4/3 shooter's guide" would be a hot seller!

Speaking of which, I still stand behind my suggestion months ago regarding a non-raw shootout. I still haven't decided which way is worth going from my GH2, and I'm leaning more and more away from the GH3 because of the feature set of the newer models (peaking, using remote device as wireless monitor, etc), but at the same time it seems like the GH3 is the "standard" that everyone assumes the logical next step. Heck, the GH3 was the cam that competed with the RAW 5D and BMPCC in your own shootout, not the G6 or any other modern Panny. :/

Sounds like the Panasonic crowd is a mixed bag these days- not everyone went from the GH2 to the GH3, with an awful lot of product fragmentation now (G6, GX7, and Andrew, you yourself mentioned that the GM1 had better video!). 

Seems like perhaps a more generic "Panasonic 2013 m4/3 shooter's guide" would be a hot seller!

i absolutely agree. and if you ask me, thats the biggest sign that the GH3 is not the camera it should have been, but i dont want to start a different topic.

I have a G6 and the GH2 shooters guide, which means i already have a lens selection and the other tips you were talking about. doesnt makes much sense for me now, does it?

anyway great job andrew! i believe it to be a great book for a very fair price.