No more dropping frames for 5Dmk3 ML RAW Video - New CF cards

Ergo Zjeci

Bit expensive but still looking good

Built in America for Cinematic Use.

The Delkin CF 1050X memory card is a specialized cinema card that's designed to excel in high end recording equipment, such as 4K cameras and digital backs. With capabilities to record data at speeds surpassing 120MB/s, built in UDMA 7 support, and VPG (Video Performance Guarantee) profiling, the CF 1050X card keeps up with the most demanding digital cinematography requirements. 

Unlike memory cards that are mass-built and shipped in from overseas facilities, the Delkin CF 1050X card is built with carefully chosen and controlled components to increase longevity, reliability and overall quality. Proudly designed, engineered and built in San Diego, CA and supported by our Lifetime Warranty.

http://delkin.com/i-13072686-best-64gb-cf-1050x-udma-7-cinema-memory-card.html

http://delkin.com/i-13072687-best-128gb-cf-1050x-udma-7-cinema-memory-card.html

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

oh well, i thought they just got released... Was  thinking, that  those Delkin cards will be smooth for raw video, but i guess i was wrong.

If the speed are similar to Komputer Bay, than its Definitely NOT WORTH THE EXTRA CASH!!

PS: i have ordered 4x kpb 64Gb CF cards like 4 days ago from ebay, still waiting to get my hands on them, so my guess ill stay on kpb.