1. gloopglop

gloopglop

• Similar Content

• By pintowar
      2 SSD Crucial MX100 of 512GB. Used but in perfect working order. See real photos and health and performance tests. MLC memories, more durable and of higher quality than the current models of Crucial.

Price: 280 €

• By Kelly
      Well hello there EOSHD forum readers,
      I've just posted my short film, Axiomatic, to Vimeo.
      Shot with an older version of the 5D3 Raw hack without the audio component - remember when we had to reload the Raw modules each time after restarting the camera? Ah well...it still worked flawlessly and I cannot thank all the ML developers enough for what they unlocked. 5D3 raw is simply amazing.
      Spanish, French and English subtitles are available for whomever needs them and viewer discretion may be advised as there is brief nudity, violence and coarse language. However I tried to make everything as tasteful as possible.
      Hopefully you can take some time out of your busy day to view it and please feel free to share it with any of your friends or contacts that might enjoy some dark Canadian cinema.
      Kelly
      http://filmshortage.com/dailyshortpicks/axiomatic/
    • By Kelly
      Hello EOSHD forum 
      First time poster and long time reader here. I wrote/directed a short film based on Aussie sci-fi novelist Greg Egan's story 'Axiomatic'. I shot this on a 5DmkIII with Zeiss and Takumar primes and the older 1080p ML Raw hack as the 4k option wasn't available yet. Please feel free to check out the teaser trailer on Vimeo:

• By Mickey Gaidos
      I shot this promotional video for the annual Tango Festival here in New Orleans.
      Shot with c100II and GH5, I really wanted to test out the improvements in the lowlight capabilities with the GH5 over shooting last years festival with the GH4, I was impressed!

Edited in FCPX

• By Elliot M
      Hi all,
      Hoping someone can help with this edit workflow question:
      I currently shoot video on Canon DSLRs (in H264 MOV format), and edit on a late 2009 iMac (2.8ghz i7 processor, 16gb memory).
      The films I make are mainly for web rather than TV broadcast, and beyond basic colour grade / tidying up, have minimal effects added (no CGI).
      Until recently, I used Final Cut Pro 7, using FCP's Log & Transfer function to import and edit footage in Pro Res 422 format.
      Having just moved to Premiere Pro CC 2017, I'm trying to figure out the most efficient workflow with the best resulting image.
      Should I import and edit in native H264 MOV? Or ingest and edit as either Pro Res or DNxHD?
      If Pro Res or DNxHD, what's the best way to ingest (or import / transcode)?
      I've been reading mixed things via Google; mainly Adobe-related articles explaining a native workflow, vs various articles sponsored by transcoding software companies, saying that transcoding will have a better result.
      Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
      Thanks!
      Elliot