Autonomous Personal AI Camera -- drone included!

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Great concept.

I don't think the fake drone in those shots help sell this product.  It doesn't look like any footage was filmed by that drone or camera.

Are you affiliated with these companies you keep posting about?  It seems odd that you post promotional footage with prices and you do this inside threads about competing products.  Just curious is you think these products are good or you get a kick back.

Again @Super8 ? Hard to follow me, humm? ; )

I've already been answering you, I guess this is the third one* in a row now! *sigh*

Do you have any clue what an affiliate link is, by any chance? And no, I didn't follow Barry Green career either, even though my total respect by his professionalism. You and everyone would know if or when I'd be committed with any of these products. Didn't you quote that thread where occurred to have work with some gimbal manufacturer? Didn't I mention it as disclaimer refraining myself to sell the product, forwarding any eventual business to outside far away from there? Didn't you read me announcing despite that, I just bought two units from another brand as end-user I also am?

The world happens to be colourful ; ) As much as a medical doctor who ends to be patient one day as everyone, I am final customer too. Geek or enthusiast or yet, a fellow member of this community to share with all of you certain findings to cross my daily life I believe to have merit of interest or mere curiosity to other people as well. Yeah, I am a provider but supplier of discussion! LOL

The fact I receive many information from everywhere or I am a good researcher -- pardon for my lack of modesty here, this doesn't mean I post to make a few bucks. I am not even a seller, but a producer of content (not gear), that's it.

* EDIT -- Just checked: fourth! Phew...

26 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

I've already been answering you, I guess this is the third one in a row now! *sigh*

Do you have any clue what an affiliate link is, by any chance? And no, I didn't follow Barry Green career either, even though my total respect by his professionalism. You and everyone would know if or when I'd be committed with any of these products. Didn't you quote that thread where occurred to have work with some gimbal manufacturer? Didn't I mention it as disclaimer refraining myself to sell the product, forwarding any eventual business to outside far away from there? Didn't you read me announcing despite that, I just bought two units from another brand as end-user I also am?

The world happens to be colourful ; ) As much as a medical doctor who ends to be patient one day as everyone, I am final customer too. Geek or enthusiast or yet, a fellow member of this community to share with all of you certain findings to cross my daily life I believe to have merit of interest or mere curiosity to other people as well. Yeah, I am a provider but supplier of discussion! LOL

The fact I receive many information from everywhere or I am a good researcher -- pardon for my lack of modesty here, this doesn't mean I post to make a few bucks. I am not even a seller, but a producer of content (not gear), that's it.

I use the term affiliate link in general. You're not using coupon codes or direct affiliate links but any link you post on the EOS can be tracked and credited to you as a sale. Please don't act link origin links from the EOS don't carry value and can be used for kick back purposes.

You've been posting company product videos with prices, pitches and reasons to buy in an aggressive manner, more than anyone on the EOS. 

People post product videos and links all the time from reviewers doing real test.  The link you provide are from low level copy products and the videos hardly have source content from said product.

You posted to one fellow something to the effect of "happy 2020 sales".  So what does that mean?

Are you making a money from posting these secondary knock off products? (I ask because you said: "this doesn't mean I post to make a few bucks" )  You don't post like a producer of content but a sales person.  It seems like you just recently started this, money issues?

As for me I own a Ronin S and never said I've worked or been hired by them in anyway.

Kind Regards -

oh God, that was a (friendly) joke with another fellow user!

I check now how dangerous is to make jokes over here... LOL You @Super8 also put me in your list, I see ; ) Very well, thanks for your attention! LOL : )

No, as written above there and endlessly before, I have no connection at all with these products. It happened with that gimbal because I was looking for some light setup for the Blackmagic Pocket. Once committed I immediately put any business contact outside the boards and if you follow up that thread, you'll see I didn't refrain to post some other links to alternative products. I'd be in very bad shape if I'd need to "make some bucks" over such business. That's what I'm trying to tell you. But you asked before that phrase of mine, only written now in my last post (the devil is in the details), not to follow it.

If some product is still to be launched it is natural the only videos about the product that you'll find, they are promotional ones yet. The "aggressive manner" is either of the marketing material which leads you to infer to be connected with me. Or then, sorry to be so persuasive on my enthusiasm expressed in my words! LOL

We are not all the same kind!

I think people can praise the times we're all living in, anyway... Twenty years ago still in the film school, I was trying to convince my colleagues to enter in a buyer group to invest $103,000.00 only for a digital camera unit.

I notice the difference when you can buy now a 4K 60p H.265 200Mbps bit rate capture device for less than 200 bucks... That's where your beef against my posting started, isn't it? What's the trouble? Prices are going lower and your P6K looks like expensive all of a sudden?! : D I disagree that the Snoppa Vmate is a knock off product as you call it. Have you seen the differences with the Osmo Pocket posted in that thread BTW?

38 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

oh God, that was a (friendly) joke with another fellow user!

I check now how dangerous is to make jokes over here... LOL You @Super8 also put me in your list, I see ; ) Very well, thanks for your attention! LOL : )

No, as written above there and endlessly before, I have no connection at all with these products. It happened with that gimbal because I was looking for some light setup for the Blackmagic Pocket. Once committed I immediately put any business contact outside the boards and if you follow up that thread, you'll see I didn't refrain to post some other links to alternative products. I'd be in very bad shape if I'd need to "make some bucks" over such business. That's what I'm trying to tell you. But you asked before that phrase of mine, only written now in my last post (the devil is in the details), not to follow it.

If some product is still to be launched it is natural the only videos about the product that you'll find, they are promotional ones yet. The "aggressive manner" is either of the marketing material which leads you to infer to be connected with me. Or then, sorry to be so persuasive on my enthusiasm expressed in my words! LOL

We are not all the same kind!

I think people can praise the times we're all living in, anyway... Twenty years ago still in the film school, I was trying to convince my colleagues to enter in a buyer group to invest $103,000.00 only for a digital camera unit.

I notice the difference when you can buy now a 4K 60p H.265 200Mbps bit rate capture device for less than 200 bucks... That's where your beef against my posting started, isn't it? What's the trouble? Prices are going lower and your P6K looks like expensive all of a sudden?! : D I disagree that the Snoppa Vmate is a knock off product as you call it. Have you seen the differences with the Osmo Pocket posted in that thread BTW?

My man I was just going by what you posted to a fellow EOS user.  "great 2020 sales" can only be taken one way when you're pushing an unknown off brand product. 

My apologies.  It just seemed a little off coming from you.

8 hours ago, Super8 said:

My man I was just going by what you posted to a fellow EOS user.  "great 2020 sales" can only be taken one way when you're pushing an unknown off brand product. 

My apologies.  It just seemed a little off coming from you.

That was another thread. You misunderstood my line. I see now you even edited your last post after my response, wondering about any money issues at my side. WOW Thanks for your concern and attempt to understand my own anyway. No, I am okay, no financial motivation at all : ) Mere enthusiasm and love from the geek inside me and for my fellow members in this community, as well, the pleasure of sharing and a good discussion as opportunity of learning, self-taught myself.

He is used to be here to gather information to buy equipment for his filmmaking activity. How do I know this? I am old here. This forum has 10 years, I am member since 2012. That guy had another username before the current one, perfectly identified BTW.

His field is the real estate business. He is cinematographer and producer doing architecture photography, specialized in that specific business. I posted about some gear I found interesting for that regard and his scope. Reason why I kid with him.

I've actually made good friends on the boards meeting them in private mode when not bringing them to the real world contact outside as well FYI. I don't mind to support and push the unheard, uncharted yet... unknown off brand products as you call it, because they serve all of us, this art and craft. It is how this industry (I love) comes through. Happy to see new small brands to get out of the closet to launch on new ventures (provides competition, better to us all) and youth commit with, in a métier as easy to deal as nowadays (E : -)

9 hours ago, Emanuel said:

I've already been answering you, I guess this is the third one* in a row now! *sigh*

I wonder how long until he calls me out for posting links as well....  ?

8 hours ago, Emanuel said:

What camera were you thinking about getting? 

It isn't a terrible idea, I know for example people who went halves on buying a Sony FS7 or Canon C300mk2 when it came out. (in the case of the C300mk2, I think they divided it in quarter or maybe it was even between five of them? As was a tightknit flat of guys who'd recently graduated film school. A good situation if you can get it and trust everyone!) Am tempted sometimes to partner with a friend or two to go halves on buying an ARRI ALEXA Classic, but honestly I don't think I can personally justify owning even a third of an ARRI so no point. 

1 hour ago, IronFilm said:

I wonder how long until he calls me out for posting links as well....  ?

What camera were you thinking about getting? 

It isn't a terrible idea, I know for example people who went halves on buying a Sony FS7 or Canon C300mk2 when it came out. (in the case of the C300mk2, I think they divided it in quarter or maybe it was even between five of them? As was a tightknit flat of guys who'd recently graduated film school. A good situation if you can get it and trust everyone!) Am tempted sometimes to partner with a friend or two to go halves on buying an ARRI ALEXA Classic, but honestly I don't think I can personally justify owning even a third of an ARRI so no point. 

F900, David... Yes indeed, you're right and it fairly was the case, the year is 2001 and we were just finishing the film school (in my personal story of life, the first level -- editing*, directing came two years after), thinking to split it in 52 shares as many weeks the year has. To also match different needs and pockets, obviously. When DVX100 and subsequently HVX200 later (despite that pixel shifting controversy) popped up (E : -)

* One of my mates was from your department (sound), he is producer and director today and I helped him to co-produce the next piece of work : ) Once I was accused : D up there to not give a damn for my content activity, even though, this forum I guess is gear oriented not for showing up our ego LOL because there's a right place out there for that, here is a re-post of the trailer for the feature we were able to shoot on a stock 5D Mark II (so, no ML hack there) half a dozen years ago, released the following year:

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

* One of my mates was from your department (sound), he is producer and director today and I helped him to co-produce the next piece of work : )

In another couple of decades (once my back has given out on me) I am thinking to shift on over to producing instead. 
Had applied last week for a course on Line Producing, but unfortunately I found out yesterday I wasn't selected, the competition was too fierce. (plus I'm sure they found it weird a Mixer was applying???)

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

here is a re-post of the trailer for the feature we were able to shoot on a stock 5D Mark II (so, no ML hack there) half a dozen years ago, released the following year

Waiiiiiitttt a second, that was shot in New Zealand! You were in NZ, how long for? (where do you live these days?)

Skimmed over the list of credits on IMDB, didn't recognise anybody, although I see a later short film the director released last year had Harley Neville has the associate producer who I do know of well indeed.

1 hour ago, IronFilm said:

In another couple of decades (once my back has given out on me) I am thinking to shift on over to producing instead. 
Had applied last week for a course on Line Producing, but unfortunately I found out yesterday I wasn't selected, the competition was too fierce. (plus I'm sure they found it weird a Mixer was applying???)

Waiiiiiitttt a second, that was shot in New Zealand! You were in NZ, how long for? (where do you live these days?)

Skimmed over the list of credits on IMDB, didn't recognise anybody, although I see a later short film the director released last year had Harley Neville has the associate producer who I do know of well indeed.

I spoke with Bernie, the writer/director and producer in 1998 for first time when we were attending the same classes, second day. Yet years away his Sound department specialization in the same alma mater. Beyond his screenwriting skills already praised by everyone then. We were arriving at the train station going to film school that morning when he told me about his ultimate dream to move to NZ, can you imagine? : D

Like that, we were in Lisbon, Portugal, he wanted to go to the other side of the world in his early 20s.

He's currently applying for his NZ passport/citizenship he told me so a few weeks ago. His second half today is a NZ doctor. I never went there in your country, unfortunately, so far ; ) Even though, my current financial commitment with Australian third parties.

I only helped him from Europe at distance. I was in-between ex-YU, mainly Montenegro (but also Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia) when one or other shots were taken basically stock footage, Kiev, Moscow and the air bridge Rome-Lisbon, obviously. Giving him a hand, both creatively and for funding/marketing to also comprehend to organize the successful crowdfunding campaign as much as I've done with other participations of mine either in Europe, UK or US.

34 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

I spoke with Bernie, the writer/director and producer in 1998 for first time when we were attending the same classes, second day. Years earlier he finished the Sound department. Beyond his screenwriting skills. We were arriving at the train station going to film school that morning when he told me about his ultimate dream to move to NZ, can you imagine? : D

He isn't working in the sound department now though? Doesn't seem like it. 

35 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Even though, my current financial commitment with Australian third parties.

You'll be producing an Australian film?

33 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

He isn't working in the sound department now though? Doesn't seem like it. 

He did something really unique during the release presentation of The Baldlands, he composed the score and interpreted it in a live concert during the movie screening, go figure, as you can watch in these two clips:

33 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

You'll be producing an Australian film?

No idea yet, it can happen : ) My ultimate goal is always the movies. I produced with Spike Lee as Executive Producer a short doc in Indonesia, no regrets ; ) But for now, there are only funds to be managed : -)

So, can we infer links are more acceptable in discussions already open? You don't support new threads, is that so? Without mention unknown off brand products as you call it.

I'll tell you quite frankly, elitism is a way off in these digital days, mark my words ; -)

5 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Without mention unknown off brand products as you call it.

Is very subjective what is "off brand" or "unknown".

Plus isn't the entire point of forum discussions like this is to learn about new things? Thus by definition they're "unknown" beforehand. 

For instance @kye just mentioned he didn't know about how cheap the Z Cam E1 is, if I'd posted about a special on that would it be an "unknown off brand product" I'm promoting?

Digital world didn't revolutionize only the access to shooters, also the open gate to production from supply side and its manufacturing players. To deny it because of elitist tradition is to underestimate innovation and the easiest way out to stay away from future to pop up there around the corner.

Seems to me the customary blind "patriotism" as a certain wing intends to neglect China or Chinese products. Pure BS.

RED or Blackmagic cameras, as much as Apple or HP computers, for example, are not independently made in the origin, well, what origin? LOL ; )

- E.