Snoppa Vmate: 2 days to run under a 1/5th of a grand for h265 acquisition 4K60p@200Mbps bitrate & 240fps@1080p

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yup... only 2 more days left (then probably as InDemand anyways) and not the only Osmo Pocket knockoff! (FUNSNAP & FIMI too; as mentioned)

Can be interesting. I like that the Vmate uses the BT protocol for audio. CES interview:

Of course... the proof's in the pudding. And I haven't been seeing much actual pudding out there...

The product itself looks eerily similar to a DJI Pocket, which makes me wonder whether it is a Pocket with some fake masking in top, or a genuine chinese yellow label product. 

I think all Crowdfunding sites need to constantly check the veracity of products in their platforms. There have been some multi-million dollar frauds before, and because of them, genuine campaigns have taken a hit. 

33 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Is this spam?

Seems funny that someone with 26 posts and 1 community reputation point is wondering about that here, really : )

But addressing your concern, my friend, cinema is not over since video came to replace Super 8 film because people who started there realized there's world beyond, through these new gadgets for a fraction of the price when such transition occurred.

Who would imagine then we'd have H.265 200Mbps 4K60p or 240fps going along 1080p today for the price of a 16mm film 400' roll?

Hope this helps some other fellows to not miss the train and open gates we actually currently have ; -)

My post has everything about gear and specs. As this thread here to provide discussion, obviously. As I think the whole posting of me and everyone along prove. On your statement in form of question, how dare you to infer and confound yourself trying to mislead any reader that's an affiliate link when it's NOT?

Without mention your total lack of understanding what a post affiliate link is and how works. As seems evident from your entry, of course. I guess that's where your post count fairly pops up. You should pay attention that nobody arrives to my score in any community, go figure here, with post affiliate links. It is your post to end as pure spam. You want more? A nasty offense to my sensibility and reputation. You ask, you got it.

• 1 month later...

Stabilization and C-AF on fleek... hum, not. Doesn't seem like any of the knock-offs really comes close to the Osmo Pocket image quality. Just that they were able to learn from DJI's mistakes regarding ergonomics/connectivity (one has a built-in joystick, some 3.5mm mic input and of course bluetooth/Wi-Fi onboard (one even with bluetooth audio recording)).

DJI should follow it up already with a 1" sensor Hasselblad Pro version.