Lens help for BMC Pocket Camera - Kowa B&H

gj91

I bought a Kowa Bell and Howell and i'm having a tough time finding the right lens to go with my black magic pocket camera.

I was looking at the contax zeiss 45mm pancake as an option since it's a little bit easier to get an m43 to EOS adapter and then get the plate for the contax zeiss to mate up to eos.  This seems to be the slimmest adapter option.  But i'm not sure this is the right lens.  What got me going on this lens is the new review of the SLR Magic anamorphic adapter, it was mentioned as an strong option, since it's a pancake lens.  But i'm not sure if this was specific to the SLR anamorphic adapter.

The other way is to go the SLR Magic route since it's native m43.  Probably don't need the hyper prime at T0.95, but they do have some 35mm T1.4 that is part of their anamorphic kit.  But the zeiss 45mm is so small.  

Thanks for the help,

Jim

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs