Canon EOS 1D MKIII specs revealed

Trankilstef

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
12 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

How are you liking the dynamic range? Do you have other camera's to shoot a comparison with?

Can't really help as I come from 1Dx II but I sold it 2 days before receiving the III, I also sold a week before my old 1Dx as the idea is to have the 1Dx III and a R5 or R6 (I need two body as I do a lot with remote cameras especially netcam in icehockey) also comparing RAW vs 8bit is not that fair.
As I shot all sports in RAW for me it is very good to have RAW video as I can processes it quite similar. 
In photo the 1Dx III has better in DR (around 1/2 stop or so) up to iso 400 and base 1/2 or 2/3 stop better noise at high iso. I normally shoot icehockey in pro venue at iso 4000 as iso 8000 on the 1Dx II was really the limit but on the 1Dx III iso 8000 was still usable.

The test above is for doing things like this (this is a photo is with a strobe so it would need a powerful battery led with fresnel plan to rent 300d to see if it can make it.....)

i-R8SxdXg-4K.jpg

2 hours ago, gt3rs said:

Can't really help as I come from 1Dx II but I sold it 2 days before receiving the III, I also sold a week before my old 1Dx as the idea is to have the 1Dx III and a R5 or R6 (I need two body as I do a lot with remote cameras especially netcam in icehockey) also comparing RAW vs 8bit is not that fair.
As I shot all sports in RAW for me it is very good to have RAW video as I can processes it quite similar. 
In photo the 1Dx III has better in DR (around 1/2 stop or so) up to iso 400 and base 1/2 or 2/3 stop better noise at high iso. I normally shoot icehockey in pro venue at iso 4000 as iso 8000 on the 1Dx II was really the limit but on the 1Dx III iso 8000 was still usable.

The test above is for doing things like this (this is a photo is with a strobe so it would need a powerful battery led with fresnel plan to rent 300d to see if it can make it.....)

i-R8SxdXg-4K.jpg

It cant. I dont even think the 600d can make that.

• 2 weeks later...