pocket... overheating or just warm?

richg101

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

this thing is horrific!

no ability to delete files or format card in camera...  

terrible battery life due to underspecced battery

worryingly warm

lack of focus punch in

no touch screen partnered with silly navigation

added to this, i just updated and raw shooting option has disappeared.

very poor show!

image lovely though

I think you double tap one of the buttons for focus push in.. like the iris button or ok button I cant remember. It does have awful battery life which kept me worrying all the time so I bought and still have 3 extra batteries. The new speed boosters are very interesting though Rich! cant belive you got one already

I think you double tap one of the buttons for focus push in.. like the iris button or ok button I cant remember. It does have awful battery life which kept me worrying all the time so I bought and still have 3 extra batteries. The new speed boosters are very interesting though Rich! cant belive you got one already

credit card maxed!  its not for use with the new speed boosters, but for a special project that requires a baby sensor and raw:)

just managed to find after about an hour of searching that they have released a new camera utility.  the previous one (that came with the camera) is defunct. my confusion came from the fact that the camera already had raw enabled when it arrived, then after update the raw option disappeared.

Didn't you know any of this before you bought it?

Five minutes on Google would have informed you on battery life, lack of in camera formatting and no touch screen. 

I've had mine for a couple of months and I'm really enjoying it. 

i was focusing on the important stuff rather than the stuff that should be a given.  if they allow review of files, why not allow deleting of them?  i'd have specced a battery to accommodate the requirements of the circuit.  UI is really bad imo.