Movi type 3 axis stabaliser for £434 !!

andy lee

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

there are a few other kits on ebay that are similar - if you are up for self assembly

this is so cheap - I would like to try one

I was at the BVE Show in Manchester 2 weeks ago and tried one that a UK firm Skyonix had one on display

and it produced great stable images on a 5DMK11 it will be available in Jan 2014 in the UK priced around £4000

there are a few other kits on ebay that are similar - if you are up for self assembly

this is so cheap - I would like to try one

I was at the BVE Show in Manchester 2 weeks ago and tried one that a UK firm Skyonix had one on display

and it produced great stable images on a 5DMK11 it will be available in Jan 2014 in the UK priced around £4000

Yeah, I saw that one too.

Pretty impressive but, again, whilst its cheap in comparison to the Movi, I still feel there is a premium being thrown on to it because of that.

As for the one on ebay....I'm proposing 20 of us throw £20 each in to buy one and get Andrew to run round Berlin with it for a few days to give us the verdict!

the Skytronic one was good but £4000 is still 10x the price of the Chinese one and it looks almost the same - both had carbon fibre tubes

here is a pic of it

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/image/804-skytronic-3-axis-stabalizer-rig-at-bve-north-show-2013/

good Idea! Get one for Mr Reid to test!!

I foresee in 2014 we'll see a lot of those. Some will be quite usable. We will need a remote focus with a proper joystick (for the thumb or so). By then thousands of Glidecams will flood the bay, and expensive OS lenses will be shopkeepers.

yes Axel - its good that ebay is starting to get a few of these from China by different makers

its basically a modified helecopter stabaliser they all have been selling for a few years now

I dont see why these have to be 12k like the Movi - so roll on 2014 and some new toys!

You want a gimbal with brushless motors. This one has geared servos.