meike lens for free

stefanocps

5 hours ago, IronFilm said:

They've forgotten the most important part of the Veydra recipe ?

Swappable mounts!

Well, they're slowly working their way up to the full catalog. Or is the 25's not even removable at all? Maybe that factory has the prototype plans of the anamorphic too and can perhaps be scaled to the GH5 with less crop (the original was developed with GH4 crop in mind; and successively cancelled for said reason), so hopefully there's more to come.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members

Solution for me as I would need them for MFT and E-mount is to buy the MFT version and use the newly discovered (for me at least !) cheap MFT>E mount adapter. 

As a used Z50 is probably on my horizon in the next 12 months, then as there are now similar cheap dumb adapters for E>Nikon Z as well then I can have the Meike's be "swappable" to MFT, E and Z for about £40.

9 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

Solution for me as I would need them for MFT and E-mount is to buy the MFT version and use the newly discovered (for me at least !) cheap MFT>E mount adapter. 

But the less adapters used the better. And what about other mounts, X Mount / FZ / etc?

• Super Members
2 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

But the less adapters used the better. And what about other mounts, X Mount / FZ / etc?

I did say "solution for me" and I don't have a need for them in those mounts ;)

The MFT>E and E>Z mounts are both wafer thin to be fair so even if you stack them it isn't in the same ballpark as stacking say a C/Y>EF with an EF>MFT(Speedbooster) that I routinely use.