meike lens for free

stefanocps

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

but that s strange, it is a long time user on facebook. And i see him doing alredy months ago doing something similar

If it was a scammer the profile woiuld not be there anymore

Not necessarily. It sounds like a scam. The thing is, Amazon would refund a scammed customer, so the customer wouldn't take the hit other than the hassle. Maybe this guy ran the scam once before, and the scammed person posted about it but didn't report it. They didn't lose any money so they wouldn't be out for blood.

I found a great deal on Amazon for a monitor. The seller had perfect feedback on a hundred previous sales. It was a scam, and I got my money back, but reading the reviews showed that it was carefully crafted: the guy sold a hundred small items to build good feedback, and then sold a few hundred expensive color grading monitors and skipped town with tens of thousands. They had years of good reputation before pulling a lucrative con.

I wouldn't bite. It sounds like a scam.

26 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

yes i totally agree with that, but i want to undesrtand more this, prophile is there since months, at least it is months i know him

Feel free to play guinea pig. Just don't come crying if things go south as we had told you so. Or do. I'd love to point a finger and laugh. ?

11 hours ago, stefanocps said:

it is a long time user on facebook

Could be a hijacked user's account which has been re-purposed, happens often with scams to help make them look more "legit"

10 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

I've seen users on forums for years scam people.

*cough* a certain *cough* "Egyptian" *cough*

27 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

anyway..

how about those meike lenses?

Well...

On 10/30/2019 at 7:59 AM, Cinegain said:

... all indications have it that Meike has taken over production plans, putting out just about identical lenses (CM (with intellectual property loss for commisioning party; waiving exclusive rights) turned ODM). No R&D from Meike's side means way lower prices. Of course... who knows if they changed materials to lesser quality ones... if QC is compromised, etc.

So... like building a house or preparing a meal... you can have the blueprints/recipe... but it doesn't guarantee you a succesful outcome. Kind of the case here. They've taken over Veydra Mini Primes production plans by the look of it. But who knows where they have cut corners... but they seem practically identical from what I've gathered, no?

Hey guys, I was at a garage sale the other day and some old lady was selling her deceased husbands lenses. I took a quick peek and found a motherload of vintage Leica, Zeiss, Minolta and a bunch of cheaper Russian lenses. Bought all of them for $300.

Just ship me your camera and I’ll attach the lens for free and ship it back! Just want to spread vintage lens love around since there are so many. ?

19 minutes ago, Video Hummus said:

Hey guys, I was at a garage sale the other day and some old lady was selling her deceased husbands lenses. I took a quick peek and found a motherload of vintage Leica, Zeiss, Minolta and a bunch of cheaper Russian lenses. Bought all of them for $300.

Just ship me your camera and I’ll attach the lens for free and ship it back! Just want to spread vintage lens love around since there are so many. ?

Ok, i’ll send two camera’s !

Can you advance the shipping costs ?

Or this

On 12/21/2019 at 3:00 AM, Cinegain said:

So... like building a house or preparing a meal... you can have the blueprints/recipe... but it doesn't guarantee you a succesful outcome. Kind of the case here. They've taken over Veydra Mini Primes production plans by the look of it. But who knows where they have cut corners... but they seem practically identical from what I've gathered, no?

They've forgotten the most important part of the Veydra recipe ?

Swappable mounts!