Mattebox options with rotating front element?

elubes

Anyone have ideas on how they're using matteboxes with rotating front element anamorphics? Especially when pulling focus? Sometimes I'm not looking for flares and just want a clean image.

Flexible donuts get twisted up and clamp ons obviously dont work. Also, reduction rings don't really work when the front element of the lens moves forward (not the rotational aspect but on the z axis) because they limit movement.

I can't think of any way to solve this...
Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

why don't reduction rings work? does your anamorphic extend more than rubber bellows allow? they generally have a good 4 or 5 cm of extension/compression.. i've never seen bellows create a noticeable push on lenses with extending fronts (old standard speeds is what comes to mind)

yeah my anamorphic/iscorama (with the close focus mod) extends pretty far forward from infinity down to 4'.  so the reduction rings don't work. 

that sliding mattebox is pretty cool.

not sure if the nuns knickers will though b/c the throw is so large on my lens that it'll just get twisted up from front element rotation.

thanks for the leads.

-e