Autel EVO 2 Drone with 8K, 6K and 4K 120P

androidlad

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
44 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

Everything I've seen from both of these has horrible motion cadence, oversharpened, and terrible compression. 

None of those are HDR related.

Neither blame the capture device for that ; )

35 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Is this supposed to look good?

Did I answer you above?

HDR is a game changer whether there's buyer's remorse from any of the recent purchases of yours or not.

4 hours ago, Emanuel said:

None of those are HDR related.

Neither blame the capture device for that ; )

Did I answer you above?

HDR is a game changer whether there's buyer's remorse from any of the recent purchases of yours or not.

I am not sure what ayou are talking about, but this is unusable for pro work, I wouldn't be able (or willing, anyway) to cut it with any of my cameras, or to any of my videos.

I am not sure what it will be in the future, but it won't be that, exactly.

2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

I am not sure what ayou are talking about, but this is unusable for pro work, I wouldn't be able (or willing, anyway) to cut it with any of my cameras, or to any of my videos.

I am not sure what it will be in the future, but it won't be that, exactly.

What kind of pro work? Your pro work? Even though, I have no idea what kind of pro work yours is, I can't properly guess what you're talking about because you've never posted here a single piece or example I had noticed, I remind you there are much distinct levels or different kind of "pro" work, so hard to stand such bold statement, isn't it?

As Tom @thebrothersthre3 has fairly nailed it (and wrote above), you're just evaluating the feature for the pudding.

That's not the point.

If you think HDR is negligible, I can only find you pretend to skip it and believe there's nothing new to see there because fits your convenience of some investment recently made. I understand your position, no worries : ) Your viewpoint seems to me mere bias though. You want to ignore what a pure business plan of your own doesn't include to afford.

2 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

What kind of pro work? Your pro work? Even though, I have no idea what kind of pro work yours is, I can't properly guess what you're talking about because you've never posted here a single piece or example I had noticed, I remind you there are much distinct levels or different kind of "pro" work, so hard to stand such bold statement, isn't it?

As Tom @thebrothersthre3 has fairly nailed it (and wrote above), you're just evaluating the feature for the pudding.

That's not the point.

If you think HDR is negligible, I can only find you pretend to skip it and believe there's nothing new to see there because fits your convenience of some investment recently made. I understand your position. Your viewpoint seems to me mere bias though. You want to ignore what a pure business plan of your own doesn't include to afford.

These are pure bs, have no time to answear to personal attacks like a 12 year would do. Stop posting everything you see on youtube, we all have the damn app.

2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

These are pure bs, have no time to answear to personal attacks like a 12 year would do. Stop posting everything you see on youtube, we all have the damn app.

You've misunderstood me, but I don't. Your bias is not only towards against the bird you don't plan to buy. You're just repeating your nasty ad hominem attack done a few weeks ago when Andrew opened that thread. All flew peacefully and friendly -- different HONEST opinions should never hurt, except your entry there. Pay attention to the dates, knight. Isn't this request of yours nonsensically outdated? Once again...? Today? What's the purpose of that, dude? FYI I have here with me right now another member of these boards reading you and wondering about the same as me. Bet safely.

The whole point is that you tend to forget your convenience, interest, goal, whatever, serves your agenda, not someone's else plans. Different strokes for different folks.

Ah and on YT mantra, better to blame Google, no? Or I am the one you want to target instead, humm? : P

You're not even the owner of this forum. Let him to speak by his own when he feels it fits. So let it be written, so let it be done.

An opinion maker is as more effective as is able to accept an opposite side and respect it. A matter of opinion, I recall to have read such word written there by our webmaster. Let's be fair. Your hitchhiking here now instead is even funny to say the least. WOW what a love to beat another dead horse of yours you won't buy...? haha Boring quarantine? Sick.

To listen some other people's interaction with us and be grateful for that is a proof of civil attitude. No app in the world will replace it. You're still entitled to let it as your entry in your new ignore list anyway : D Why the fuss, after all? What bothers you? : X

I personally (proper way to spell it, right? ; ) dislike these anonymous aliases BTW. We never know who we're talking to.

People can be anything they want, just not what they don't have guts to say face to face, in the real world. Not hidden and kept apart from a valid ID, not typed from a distant keyboard where every single input looks like recklessly possible. There's a word for such ignoble route option I'll omit to type here now. Seems pretty clear I intend to chill out more than you. Won't this grant me beyond a 12-year old group more than you? LOL

To the rest who don't give a damn for kids trying to play the adult game and have the pro label right into the business card, can we enjoy some imagerie by Autel without risk to meet DJI trolls in disguise of nasty boys? LOL : -)

Pearls n Lions 2

Woy Woy Sunset 2

More here by user fotofletch on Flickr

Hope their new 1-inch 6K Autel Evo 2 (full pixel readout, no line skipping, no pixel binning) may bring this out from stills realm closer to video.

1 minute ago, Kisaha said:

Do you know that 65% of your English doesn't make any sense, right? 

Man, don't put me trying to read those funny Greek characters or you'll drive me, and I bet everyone here other than you, more nuts than your hate towards things you won't buy... LOL : -)

It is : )

Yet on that Log vs HDR discussion up there, I had noticed some other video I ended to post another one by mistake IIRC. I can't find it right now... well, maybe not available for public disclosure anymore. Now only log related (pops up decontextualized three months later).

Anyways, here's the link to the user's YT webpage:

https://www.youtube.com/user/myownworldlive/videos

Where it's possible to follow a few more recent HDR tests, though. I find the dusk footage performance pretty useful BTW for "pro" : D use included ; -)

I am not posting anything, because I have decided long ago (at the 90's, mind you) that I do not want to have a digital life, equal to my real life. The last 3 years, I have more than 100-150 episodes on the air on national televeision, on the main TV stations, if it wasn't for the virus, I would be still working on the daily comedy series.

My job is sound, so my big investments go there. My mics (with their zeppelins) probably, or most definitely, cost more than your current cameras in total. Only the small Sanken and the Cosi I bought in September and the Ambisonic mic I bought a little bit later went around 2700euros. and these are not even my main mics. Imagine I have half a dozen more + lapel microphnes like the DPA 6060.

I also have a small company fully equiped for small productions, multiple cameras, Sachtler tripods, lenses for most systems, lights, computers, Edelkrones and a newly bought editing suite to cut everything like butter.

I believe it is silly to try to make me show my bling and flex my golden chains like 13 years old hip hop youtubers do, but try to be more polite please. I do not even know you, and I wouldn't like to know you either, so try to keep it civilized.

And the other thing, accusing me of "DJI fanboy", get a grip man, you are an adult, how someone can be a "DJI fanboy"? and who cares? it is just the company with the bigger mainstream history, and their products have served as good for many years. Oligarchies or monopolies are bad things, so I vote for the smaller player, but when I spend more than 2000euros on a drone, I want it to be reliable first. Maybe my next one will be something else, for now the Mavic 2 Pro is the best for my needs. How hard is this to comprehend? Again, I feel I am talking to my kids and try to explain how life works..

I am wondering @Emanuel, do you even have a drone? Only thing I see is you posting youtube videos. Here, I can do that too.

5 hours ago, Kisaha said:

I am not posting anything, because I have decided long ago (at the 90's, mind you) that I do not want to have a digital life, equal to my real life. The last 3 years, I have more than 100-150 episodes on the air on national televeision, on the main TV stations, if it wasn't for the virus, I would be still working on the daily comedy series.

My job is sound, so my big investments go there. My mics (with their zeppelins) probably, or most definitely, cost more than your current cameras in total. Only the small Sanken and the Cosi I bought in September and the Ambisonic mic I bought a little bit later went around 2700euros. and these are not even my main mics. Imagine I have half a dozen more + lapel microphnes like the DPA 6060.

I also have a small company fully equiped for small productions, multiple cameras, Sachtler tripods, lenses for most systems, lights, computers, Edelkrones and a newly bought editing suite to cut everything like butter.

I believe it is silly to try to make me show my bling and flex my golden chains like 13 years old hip hop youtubers do, but try to be more polite please. I do not even know you, and I wouldn't like to know you either, so try to keep it civilized.

And the other thing, accusing me of "DJI fanboy", get a grip man, you are an adult, how someone can be a "DJI fanboy"? and who cares? it is just the company with the bigger mainstream history, and their products have served as good for many years. Oligarchies or monopolies are bad things, so I vote for the smaller player, but when I spend more than 2000euros on a drone, I want it to be reliable first. Maybe my next one will be something else, for now the Mavic 2 Pro is the best for my needs. How hard is this to comprehend? Again, I feel I am talking to my kids and try to explain how life works..

I am wondering @Emanuel, do you even have a drone? Only thing I see is you posting youtube videos. Here, I can do that too.

I'd rather know who we're talking to. In the reality, anonymous IDs have no place there. Why here? Especially with a frequent and valuable user like you? Without mention the lack of reciprocity I invariably tend to avoid as much as possible.

In any case, you're used to talk about your craft (isn't it one of the reasons for the existence of a forum like this one we share?), very welcome here for everyone (me included) so you're not the example of an anonymous individual per se. In your behalf. That's a positive remark. You've recently taken my posts addressed to you too serious. I don't see you exactly as a 'DJI troll', c'mon, I was kidding with you : ) Even though, in my country, we're used to say if we don't want to be a wolf, we cannot take the wolf's skin for us ; ) There was another point behind my invective though.

I guess we're used to please each other's posts except more lately when I noticed you decided to be nasty through the grapevine. I believe you know very well when and where, so I think we have no need to come back now there.

No, I didn't buy a drone yet. Something we two have in common, we need to justify any purchase. It simply hasn't happened. It will for sure. So, still in the market looking for. However, I always tend to celebrate the feat even when not directly connected with me as user or my personal choice. My posts are there to testify that.

Last but not least, Internet communication is a bit different, so I'd dare to say we both would praise a friendly meeting out there in the real world. Bet on that : -)

- Emanuel

29 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

I'd rather know who we're talking to. In the reality, anonymous IDs have no place there. Why here? Especially with a frequent and valuable user like you? Without mention the lack of reciprocity I invariably tend to avoid as much as possible.

In any case, you're used to talk about your craft (isn't it one of the reasons for the existence of a forum like this one we share?), very welcome here for everyone (me included) so you're not the example of an anonymous individual per se. In your behalf. That's a positive remark. You've recently taken my posts addressed to you too serious. I don't see you exactly as a 'DJI troll', c'mon, I was kidding with you : ) Even though, in my country, we're used to say if we don't want to be a wolf, we cannot take the wolf's skin for us ; ) There was another point behind my invective though.

I guess we're used to please each other's posts except more lately when I noticed you decided to be nasty through the grapevine. I believe you know very well when and where, so I think we have no need to come back now there.

No, I didn't buy a drone yet. Something we two have in common, we need to justify any purchase. It simply hasn't happened. It will for sure. So, still in the market looking for. However, I always tend to celebrate the feat even when not directly connected with me as user or my personal choice. My posts are there to testify that.

Last but not least, Internet communication is a bit different, so I'd dare to say we both would praise a friendly meeting out there in the real world. Bet on that : -)

- Emanuel

That is much nicer, cheers! 

I honestly don't remember when I "offended" you, I may disagreed with you, but that is not a reason for personal attacks!

I am trying to offer my advice and experience as a technician in the industry for more than 2 decades (I started early though!), plus my academic credentials and my studies in the subject matter.

People know that I am not covering anything behind my anonymity, and I am not a shooting star, post and go. I am just operating on a very small market where most of the people know me, so If I was posting eponymously I would probably have to self-censor my self on occasions!

Now with my family and all I am not traveling much, but I bet we can have a nice conversation drinking some wine over here!

I usually use just a few shots with the Mavic 2 Pro, it is certainly better than my flighting capabilities but good enough for most I do for small projects. If we need anything better, we use a certified pilot with Inspire usually.

Even the new Mavic could be just enough for me, but I have set a bar for my projects and that is 1" sensor. I do not use anything less than that.

So, the 2.000€ for the Mavic 2 Pro plus accessories were just enough for me.

Same with the gimbals, the Ronin S was good enough, never used it!

And so on..

For tripod I went Sachtler FSB and the Flowtech legs. This is an area you need to invest.

I try to do good "investments" because not all years are good for business, like now that I had to cancel everything since March. I like that I have everything though, and do my small projects in house!