RED Komodo

nathlas

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hard to say much from this comparison because of the lower white point on the red and the different lenses (a clean sigma vs vintage (canon?), so that might be where the softness and cast comes from). Also I couldn't figure out how to see the video description so I don't know how much correction was applied to each

1 hour ago, Nmccarthy said:

Hard to say much from this comparison because of the lower white point on the red and the different lenses (a clean sigma vs vintage (canon?), so that might be where the softness and cast comes from). Also I couldn't figure out how to see the video description so I don't know how much correction was applied to each

I also can't open vimeo link to see description, maybe there's some explanation for off colors - so I just judge simple about impression of provided clip.

Although I'd never earlier think about Komodo, seeing all that nonsense-price/specs drama about Canon and Sony for video, suddenly that elegant compact Red offer without cables seems more interesting and more logical..

1 hour ago, anonim said:

I also can't open vimeo link to see description, maybe there's some explanation for off colors - so I just judge simple about impression of provided clip.

Although I'd never earlier think about Komodo, seeing all that nonsense-price/specs drama about Canon and Sony for video, suddenly that elegant compact Red offer without cables seems more interesting and more logical..

Yeah I can't open it too as well 😕

I might planning to get 1 next year with my other friend... time to step up become RED shooter?

his other video show the DR and 0 RS when he pan to follow the action

2 hours ago, ntblowz said:

Yeah I can't open it too as well 😕

I might planning to get 1 next year with my other friend... time to step up become RED shooter?

Shot of guy in jeans at 1:10 looks to me promising. Of course, because of totally wild light it is hard to judge most of shots apart of (absent)RS.

Here, , apart from beautiful model, I see somewhere some very very natural and discrete lovely muted texture rendering of skin, lips and rose color prop -  but, from the other side, also pretty often again more prominent blue cast than IMO should be even counting atmosphere reflection.