Skydio 2

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I wish the camera was a bit better. Seems it performs the best in 60p HDR. I’m wondering about the 24/30p modes.

Ive crashed my original Mavic Pro. And it wasn’t really my fault. I took my eyes off it for less than 3 seconds in a seemingly stable hover. In those 3 seconds in managed to drift into a rock wall and tumble to the ground into a pool of water.

Ever since then I’ve wanted a drone like skydio 2. The ability to fly it manually with a controller but have it assist in not hitting things is my holy grail in a drone.

Mavic 2 Pro is pretty effective but not like this. The SkyDio 2 only uses user input as intent and pretty much flys itself. I love it. 

34 minutes ago, Cinegain said:

Not sure if best use case display... think the following is a bit more persuasive.

Indeed : ) Only an excuse to take a glance on their HQ as matter of fact ; ) Love transparency and sense of real thing, not a shady desk with a computer monitor... LOL : -)

On 11/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, Emanuel said:

Sold : -)

I can see some terrible artifacts there on the trees and especially on fast movements. I am not talking about compression blocks, those are normal. During the first minute i could see an entire tree wobbling around. This is a very promising drone so i can't wait for some SOC footage.

I was told that 10bit H.265/HEVC codec will be available at official launch.

But looking at some raw footage, it just looks oversharpened and mushy with aggressive NR. There are some of the most brilliant engineers on the dev team but adding an imaging expert would definitely be able to take them to the next level.