Is Fuji X-T4 6K 60fps IBIS internal 10-bit on APS-C format coming?

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hurrah.  Apsc is the ideal sensor size IMHO. Better noise and dynamic range than m43, higher frame rates than full frame, easier to move and cool than full frame. Speed-boostable for a full frame look. There's nothing sensible out there at the moment so I'll be watching this fuji closely. 

1 hour ago, gethin said:

I'm a nikon shooter, but I'm just about done with them.  And I really want my 4k 60 back.  (I ditched my gh5 for a z6).  
Anyone here had experience with both nikons and fujis?  Will I miss the dynamic range shooting stills? 

Im a Z6 owner who tried out the XT-3, the lowlight AF performance on Fuji was far worse and one of the reasons I didn't switch. Also the lack of a deep grip on the XT-3 was really annoying. If they fix the grip, improve AF, give it IBIS, and give it a bigger battery then it might be worth it to switch for me. Though right now I'm hoping Sony can deliver a 10-bit camera in the next year. 

6 hours ago, gethin said:

I'm a nikon shooter, but I'm just about done with them.  And I really want my 4k 60 back.  (I ditched my gh5 for a z6).  
Anyone here had experience with both nikons and fujis?  Will I miss the dynamic range shooting stills? 

Dynamic range in stills is really good. I've never had a situation where I wasn't getting enough dynamic range, even in really harsh conditions. The difference you'll see is when shooting higher ISO's. It just doesn't keep up past 3200 iso.

I never loved the 8 bit 4k 60p on the GH5 but its amazing on the XT3.

I have used the XT3 and the Z6 extensively and even though I ended up selling the former I still miss it for the sheer video quality it puts out. I think it definitely has the Z6 beat in that regard, the image is simply more pleasing, especially in 10bit, and the rolling shutter in 4K is less noticeable than on the Nikon.

But then again I kept the Z6, and it’s a much nicer stills camera, better past 3200 iso, feels a lot more robust in the hands, easier to switch between video and stills, has very useable autofocus and a very good IBIS.

I’ve kept some Fuji glass though...

20 minutes ago, Simon Young said:

I have used the XT3 and the Z6 extensively and even though I ended up selling the former I still miss it for the sheer video quality it puts out. I think it definitely has the Z6 beat in that regard, the image is simply more pleasing, especially in 10bit, and the rolling shutter in 4K is less noticeable than on the Nikon.

But then again I kept the Z6, and it’s a much nicer stills camera, better past 3200 iso, feels a lot more robust in the hands, easier to switch between video and stills, has very useable autofocus and a very good IBIS.

Non-crop 4K on X-T3 and Z6 has the same rolling shutter at around 21ms.

11 hours ago, gethin said:

Well in case Nikon continues the free fall I bet that the one that could buy them is Fujifilm.

They will get exactly what they miss right now : FF clients and proffesionals. 

They could be number one company.

Will it do video continuosuly without overheating warnings ?  Fuji and Sony are both a lottery in this respect and have led a spec war to the bottom.  6K is a gimmick if it only means a few minutes at a time without seizing up.  I think that may be one reason why Canon is so cautious.  But if Fuji have truly solved overheating, it could be fantastic....

4 hours ago, Simon Young said:

I have kept the 35mm f1.4 for years even when i havent have a fuji body ?  it has a great rainbow flare akin to some cinema glass. Not sure if all copies have this or just mine

11 hours ago, androidlad said:

Non-crop 4K on X-T3 and Z6 has the same rolling shutter at around 21ms.

Unless shooting 4K 60p and then it’s 1.18

This is a good thing for me though as my 35mm lens becomes equivalent to more like a 60mm.

(35 x 1.5 x 1.18)

I also took a really good look at the Z6 and decided although it was probably a very slightly better stills camera, despite the IBIS, not quite as good for video.

I have run 2 systems before and don’t much care for it so sticking with Fuji for both as everything is interchangeable when you have 3 bodies all the same but 5 lenses!