Introducing the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT for that washed out nationalist propaganda look

Andrew Reid

1 hour ago, Jonesy Jones said:

Trump does not, has not, and will not EVER receive any credit or praise from the Liberal media, regardless of what he says or does. He could denounce Christianity, embrace the climate crisis fully, and replace Pence with with a gay trans black woman and he’d still be mocked as a bafoon orange orangutan. In his mind he has to overcome this incredibly clear bias. I don’t necessarily agree with his methods, but I get it.

This is bullshit. The left hates Trump for what he says. For his race baiting, for his sexism, for his climate change denial, etc. If he believed and acted in accordance with their beliefs, they'd speak well of him. It would require a drastic turn around to reverse the negative perceptions of him, but that's what your hypothetical is suggesting. It's a useless assertion anyway, since it's impossible to prove or even provide evidence for.

As for your end justifies the means argument for Trump support, no matter how ignoble his conduct - have some goddamn integrity. It's true that many on tbe left mindlessly follow 'their guy', but there are also people out there with integrity, who are ready to criticise the deatructive policies of Obama or Hillary and the damage they've done to the world. 

Suppoting Trump on the other hand is excusing a lot of shitty human behaviour for the sake of 'your guys' holding power. Be careful of what you're undermimining and what you're going to lose.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

TRUMP’S MIND: My actions and policies have contributed greatly to what’s going on at Apple in Texas. In fact, people will never know what I know about what actually would have happened here if it weren’t for me.

TRUMP’S TWEET: I just opened an Apple plant in Texas.

I'm pretty sure he means what he says.
He pretty much behaves like the Cartman character in South Park.

Obviously this is a shit show, but thanks for pointing it out Andrew and not just shaking your head and keeping quiet.

Almost as bad as the people who view democracy as a game of sports and want their team to win at all costs, are the "enlightened centrists" who think not participating in politics or taking a neutral stance somehow makes them better. 

Politics affects basically every aspect of your life, by choosing not to participate you're letting yourself be taken advantage of. And democracy shouldn't be about which party wins or loses, ideally society in general should be winning. In the case of Trump, if you divorce his words and actions from his brand (Republican) they're still at best unintelligent and contradictory and at worse dishonest and actively harmful. This would be true even if they were coming from a Democrat.

58 minutes ago, kaylee said:

the fact that all you nonposters are blowing up this thread is evidence to support my "YOURE MARKS" theory

all the downvotes, all the rhetoric~!

look at all those words fuzzy typed!! u guys r weird lolol

I know right. This forum is so bad that I’m going to punish it by NOT leaving it. ?

4 hours ago, eleison said:

The truth is what we make of it...

There are no alternative truths, just distortions. A serial fraud, Trump is a master at deceiving the intellectually lazy.

4 hours ago, eleison said:

Hillary deserves jail.. so does hunter biden...  Bret Kanuagh did not deserve his good name to be pulled through the mud by lying women...  Justice demands proof and not "I heard from this person.. who heard from this person.. " etc...

Having heard the testimony, if I were on a Jury I would find Brett Kavanagh guilty of rape. But I can understand how your ideology blinds you from the truth.

1 hour ago, quivering_member said:

Obviously this is a shit show, but thanks for pointing it out Andrew and not just shaking your head and keeping quiet.

Almost as bad as the people who view democracy as a game of sports and want their team to win at all costs, are the "enlightened centrists" who think not participating in politics or taking a neutral stance somehow makes them better. 

Politics affects basically every aspect of your life, by choosing not to participate you're letting yourself be taken advantage of. And democracy shouldn't be about which party wins or loses, ideally society in general should be winning. In the case of Trump, if you divorce his words and actions from his brand (Republican) they're still at best unintelligent and contradictory and at worse dishonest and actively harmful. This would be true even if they were coming from a Democrat.

It's worth noting that Obama and the Clintons are masters of deception too, but in their case it's a so-called 'enlightened' audience who have been deceived. Political parties are cults, and ideology is a curse on humanity.

MR. COOK:  Thank you.  I’d like to thank everybody for coming and joining us.  And I particularly would like to thank President Trump, Secretary Mnuchin, and Ivanka, and the other members of the administration.  I’m grateful for their support and pulling today off and getting us to — this far.  It would not be possible without them.

What you’re seeing here — the product, the Mac Pro — is 15,000 times more powerful than the original Mac, and it can perform 56 trillion tasks per second.  That’s 56 trillion tasks per second.  It’s absolutely blow-away.

We cannot be more proud of the product.  It’s an example of American design, American manufacturing, and American ingenuity.  We want to thank everybody for coming.

And I turn it back to — oh, one other thing: This morning, we also announced a one-billion-dollar investment, groundbreaking — Rebecca was there with me for this — for a three-million-square-foot site in Austin, about 10 minutes or so away from here.  So we view Austin as a very key place for the future of our company.  It’s the second-largest site in the world for us, next to our home base in Cupertino.

So — and I’m hoping for, obviously, more investments to come.  Thank you very much.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-tour-apple-manufacturing-plant-austin-tx/

7 hours ago, Jimmy Goodwood said:

I believe that he would immediately lose his immunity, if he was removed, but what wouls he be charged for?

Having a Vastly Oversized Ego?  I f that was criminal, then there would be a lot of Americans in the dock.

On another note, Andrew, do you know, or have you had any discussions with anyone who has had access to the new Mac Pro's
prior to their release. I have seen a few pics posted on the net of people using them. I am wondering if they will really be worth
the money.

The monitor looks like a very niche product. I can see myself buying the computer, but I could never justify a pair of those monitors.

Obstruction, RICO offences (those are very broad), offences relating to security, election law violations, corruption, etc. There are a lot of things he could get charged with if a prosecutor puts their mind to it.

1 hour ago, The ghost of squig said:

There are no alternative truths, just distortions. A serial fraud, Trump is a master at deceiving the intellectually lazy.

Having heard the testimony, if I were on a Jury I would find Brett Kavanagh guilty of rape. But I can understand how your ideology blinds you from the truth.

Even though the alleged victim does not claim that he raped her, only that she thought he was going to? WoW!!

54 minutes ago, The ghost of squig said:

It's worth noting that Obama and the Clintons are masters of deception too, but in their case it's a so-called 'enlightened' audience who have been deceived. Political parties are cults, and ideology is a curse on humanity.

The difference is I do believe at their core their intent was to support and improve their country. The reason why I believe this is because they have a history of campaigning for and demonstrating consideration for social issues throughout their lives, they didn't just suddenly get into politics right when their TV career was starting to flounder. Trump by comparison has demonstrated time and time again that the only thing he cares about is his own ego. The country and the people come second to making sure everyone is always talking about him and valuing him all the time.

28 minutes ago, Mokara said:

Even though the alleged victim does not claim that he raped her, only that she thought he was going to? WoW!!

Dr Ford was sexually assaulted. You can read Dr Ford's testimony yourself: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/2018_09_26_Written_Testimony_of_Dr_Christine_Blasey_Ford.pdf

10 hours ago, abehalpert said:

Bernie Sanders has been saying the exact same things for literally 40 years. It's the American people who have caught up with him. He bears no relation to Trump. Trump lies constantly. Bernie is the only honest politician in this race. I don't agree with everything he says, but I believe that he means what he says.

Pete Buttigieg is probably racist, and besides that his policy prescriptions are so carefully crafted and poll-tested that I don't believe a word he says. It's mostly BS once you dig a little deeper. And he has hard-core partisan reforms (eliminate the electoral college, stack the supreme court) that I approve of but would probably keep him from getting elected IMHO.

Furthermore, I wouldn't vote for anyone younger than 60 for President. Look at how Obama got played repeatedly. Our best operators are in their 70s: Pelosi, McConnell... I hate McConnell, but these old-timers who have been around the block but kept their wits about them can see around corners. And I say that as a 30-year old.

There is nothing to indicate that Buttigieg is racist, other than you not liking him. 

Sanders has been saying the same thing for years, so what? It still pushes the right buttons with a certain demographic just like Trump does with his certain demographic. To follow people like that you have to abandon objectivity and pragmatism, and instead follow a cult of personality. No other view is acceptable, only theirs.

You start losing brain function at around 40, there is a steady decline after that. When you get into your 70s that loss is significant, which is why most people that old are not nearly as sharp as they should be. In 70s you begin to see real problems with the onset of conditions such as dementia and the affects of other degenerative diseases. Intellectually people are in their prime in their 40s and 50s, that is when most great work is done. Very few people peak in their 60s and no one when they are older than that.

1 hour ago, Mokara said:

Sanders has been saying the same thing for years, so what? It still pushes the right buttons with a certain demographic just like Trump does with his certain demographic. To follow people like that you have to abandon objectivity and pragmatism, and instead follow a cult of personality. No other view is acceptable, only theirs.

You are wrong to equate them. Bernie Sanders held to the same beliefs for years, even though it made him politically unpopular. It took decades for enough of a critical mass to come around to his way of thinking that it became feasible for him to run for president. The evidence is that he is a man who has held true to his beliefs and fought for them all his life.

Trump on the other hand is a populist demagogue who made a late pivot into politics out of his business/entertainment career. Not that long ago he was considered to be a friend of the Clintons. 

3 hours ago, The ghost of squig said:

Yeah, millions of people died during Pol pot because they were accused of being spies or going against "the people" with the same type of evidence that was presented during Brett Kavanaugh's  trial.

Accuser:  "Yeah, I remember Diem. He was talking to this american guy.  Sure it was dark. But it was definitely him. Sure, it was 6 months ago and he said that he was with someone else and that someone can vouch for him.  But that was Diem's friend. They are both capitalistic sympathizers..."

Pol pot official: kill Diem!!! Look at the accuser.. She is even crying???!!!!! How can she be lying?  Kill Diem's friend too!!!!

Pol Pot official:   (looks at his secretary) great, we just got rid of over a million capitalists, teachers, bourgeois, etc.  Another 2-3 million more to kill.  There sure are a lot of bad people in the world that want to take down the great nation of Cambodia...  But as long as we don't need definite proof, but just hearsay, I'm sure we can do it.  Our great nation will last for a million years because of our great effort and our ideology..   Remember Orange man bad, we must resist...

That's how some people want the world to work.  NO evidence.. Just feelings.  We have gotten a little better, but we still have people that will "believe her" regardless of anything.  Oh well, fun times.  

9 minutes ago, eleison said:

Yeah, millions of people died during Pol pot because they were accused of being spies or going against "the people" with the same type of evidence that was presented during Brett Kavanaugh's  trial.

Accuser:  "Yeah, I remember Diem. He was talking to this american guy.  Sure it was dark. But it was definitely him. Sure, it was 6 months ago and he said that he was with someone else and that someone can vouch for him.  But that was Diem's friend. They are both capitalistic sympathizers..."

Pol pot official: kill Diem!!! Look at the accuser.. She is even crying???!!!!! How can she be lying?  Kill Diem's friend too!!!!

Pol Pot official:   (looks at his secretary) great, we just got rid of over a million capitalists, teachers, bourgeois, etc.  Another 2-3 million more to kill.  There sure are a lot of bad people in the world that want to take down the great nation of Cambodia...  But as long as we don't need definite proof, but just hearsay, I'm sure we can do it.  Our great nation will last for a million years because of our great effort and our ideology..   Remember Orange man bad, we must resist...

That's how some people want the world to work.  NO evidence.. Just feelings.  We have gotten a little better, but we still have people that will "believe her" regardless of anything.  Oh well, fun times.  

The old false equivalence trick.