Introducing the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT for that washed out nationalist propaganda look

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
41 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

giphy.gif&ehk=T99zbwRC6sfHzPXPyltsIJV34n

We'll wake up from this nightmare some day. 

It doesn't seem possible that people can be this stupid or racist or hateful or mysoginistic or delusional or cowardly enough to believe and follow this mentally ill fool.

19 hours ago, Mako Sports said:

my bait worked, I knew someone would bite on it lmaoo

So you're so clever...and all grown up almost too.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, tomsemiterrific said:

Free society--England!?! What a joke. They know NOTHING of Trump and what he's done to fix the mess the communist left him--in society and in government. Take the log out of your own eye before you point to the splinter in ours.

Why don't you focus on the facts.

The factory first went into production for the 2013 Mac Pro.

Trump is claiming he is responsible for opening the factory in 2019, so he can take the credit for other people's hard work, making his 'economic policies' look like they're working (they are not BTW).

Who has a log in your eye?? It's not me in England I can assure you of that.

Let's see if you can make one single follow-up post that addresses that fact of the factory opening. Let's see if you can do it. I don't want a load of emotional hurt posturing or diverting tactics. Just answer me a very simple question. Did your President intentionally mislead - yes or no?

14 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Just answer me a very simple question. Did Trump intentionally mislead - yes or no?

Yes and that's the whole point indeed.

1 hour ago, tomsemiterrific said:

Free society--England!?! What a joke. They know NOTHING of Trump and what he's done to fix the mess the communist left him--in society and in government. Take the log out of your own eye before you point to the splinter in ours.

I deeply dislike the State as contemporary slaveholder, however to call Obama administration as communist is a perfect joke : ) I don't like Boris either, but he will have a majority freely elected to put him on 10 Downing Street, let's not compare apples to oranges anyway...

1 hour ago, Jim Giberti said:

It doesn't seem possible that people can be this stupid or racist or hateful or mysoginistic or delusional or cowardly enough to believe and follow this mentally ill fool.

I don't like to use that kind of rhetoric because it dumbs down discourse and makes it impossible to have intelligent discussion. But it's extremely frustrating that information is so readily available and yet we have people taking politicians at their word. If you're not skeptical of everything that comes out of a politician's mouth, including ones that are on "your side," then I really don't know what to say. 

Words still have meaning to some of us, and things like "alternative facts" don't really exist. The truth is apolitical, no matter how much people try to spin it and muddy the waters. 

If someone can't admit, or accept, that the President is intentionally misleading people on this subject I'm really not sure what to say and worry that they are a lost cause because they are beyond caring about the truth at this point. It's hard to come back from that. 

Lmfao. BBC is impartial?!  That’s a real knee slapper.  Quit your Trump shit posting and stick to cameras.  Love this site, please don’t ruin it.  As for Apple, tax laws have made it favorable for them to repatriate cash and expand:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/30/apples-plan-to-repatriate-285-billion-could-be-a-boost-for-investors.html

Free trade, trade imbalances, central banking are bad for the world. They centralize wealth, debase currencies and cheapen labor.   Trump (but really the American system) getting attacked for attacking their system, the Anglo-Dutch liberal financial system.  Lots of propaganda out there.  Mind you Obama made it legal when he repealed the Smith act.  Trump will win in the end, has the backing of the military, it’s really CIA vs NSA duking it out.  Let’s focus on what we love to do cause in the end our voice is but a piss in the wind.

Well it does sound like they are expanding that location so technically I guess they are building new facilities:

Apple expands in Austin <- official Apple press release

I have no idea how much Trump was involved in that but Jobs (who was a democrat) did complain the Obama administration was making it hard to maintain production in the US.

Not trying to stir up anything or take sides... just stating facts.

This is all par for the course in the U.S. these days. Trump lies so extravagantly and so often that nobody bats an eye anymore.

But of course the real story is how neoliberals up to and including Obama shredded the social contract in the U.S. and decimated the middle class, paving the way for someone like Trump to come sell snake oil. Similar things have happened in Europe, where centrist governments are falling like dominoes as people look for alternative solutions from the right and left.

4 hours ago, Brett Munoz said:

As for Apple, tax laws have made it favorable for them to repatriate cash and expand:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/30/apples-plan-to-repatriate-285-billion-could-be-a-boost-for-investors.html

The corporate tax cuts have had no positive impact on capital investment by corporations in the US, which is actually declining.

Corporations were flush with cash before the tax cut and had plenty of money to invest if they so chose. (The money was also not located in other countries except virtually via accounting tricks.) Corporations have used the tax cut largely for stock buybacks. Trickle-down economics never grows the pie, but that's not the intent anyway. The intent is to give a larger slice to the wealthiest.

One of the most problematic aspects of this whole issue is the reason for Apple to boost Trump, as stated in the Bloomberg video you linked: Apple wants carve outs from Trump's December tariffs so they can keep manufacturing in China without taking a hit to their bottom line. It's ironic (since the Austin announcement was about American manufacturing jobs) and it's also crony capitalism at its worst.

2 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

Trump plays liberals like a fiddle. Both sad and hilarious at the same time.

You might want to read "The Paranoid Style in American Politics", for a useful description of Trump's style of politics, and that of the Republican party.  Or for a more modern update, consider the views of two "fellows" of the American Enterprise Institute -- a right-wing think tank -- who explained what the Republicans were as of 2012:

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition."

But I know that's music to you!  Just the chattering of libtards, right?  What global warming?  It's cold outside!  And so what if the poorest and most backward areas of country -- the ones which receive far more Federal dollars than they put in, thanks to the much richer liberal states -- are the big Trump supporters?  That just proves they're virtuous!   

Thing is, while we don't mind paying your bills (there's nothing wrong with "welfare"), it's galling to be told that we're the ones who love the nanny state, when it's the American south, Trump country, which is on the government tit.  Then again, if you believe Obama was born in Kenya and the famous server is in Ukraine, you may have difficulty distinguishing credits from debits.  Or maintaining any notion of "good government" or a decent civil society.  Ah, Jonesy....  This fantasy world of yours.  You might want to try Guatemala  or Nigeria, if you hate big government.  And take your camera!  They love log footage in hot libertarian paradises.