Introducing the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT for that washed out nationalist propaganda look

Andrew Reid

8 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

So who decides what is law and how it will be enforced in this 1% gov’t? Or are proposing wild west and prairie justice?

Have you driven on a road lately? Who built it? Flown in a plane to somewhere? Who made sure it didn’t collide with another plane? How did you buy your cameras? And with what? Did you pay in sea shells and gold flakes?

I get that gov’t doesn’t work for everybody. Gov’t fails people, sometimes in spectacular ways. But throwing out, wholesale, a system that frankly you use everyday for even the tiniest niceties in your life is asinine. Reform it. Don’t destroy it.

Frankly I agree with you on one aspect.

There is way to much emotion and not enough self-awareness in this day and age.

If only we could debate the Ideas and politics like we do the image out of a camera. But frankly, emotion seeps it’s way into that too.

God help us.

Yeah but the Sony A7S3 man. Everything else is just for losers. Face it you LOST with your wimpy self awarness, SMALL SENSOR and shitty low light. I have a BIG sensor, so I WIN wimpy hummus GIRL

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Unless you're an American citizen why don't you STFU.  We come here for your video expertise, which is significant, not your political opinion, which is suspect.

Everyone knows Trump didn't open that factory, that it has been making the previous generation Mac Pros for years now.  He DID, however, convince Tim Cook to bring production BACK to Austiin, Texas after previously stating that the new Mac Pro would be made in China.  So in a sense he did kind of open that factory again.  Those of us who are logical and unbiased knew what he was implying.  Get over it and stick with cameras, please.  Otherwise you look like a fool, Andrew.

20 hours ago, vincegortho said:

Trump 2020. 
Democrats don't even talk policy anymore. They've now debased themselves in to trying cheap tactics to impeach him. Even Obama is telling the progressive party to chill out with the cancel culture woke lexicon. What happened? How did conservatives become the cool* counter culture? 

You wanna talk policy, but also legitimize conspiracy theories? Are you afraid of facts? Wanna keep spewing whatabouism?

22 hours ago, Brian Williams said:

The US is heading for cultural collapse?? So says the non-American.

The US is in cultural collapse. To understand that you have study the rise and fall of empires (I can suggest some authors). We are clearly in the decadent phase of our arc. The decline is real and irreversible.  

22 minutes ago, Jadesroom said:

All bright, intelligent people know that the color made by the LUT will be the color of reelection. BTW, I am a "person of color." Not all minorities need what to think by a bunch of liberal whities.

You know political discourse is in the trash when people assume anyone that agrees with their views are the "intelligent" ones. 

Just further proof that everything is constantly dumbed down by people on all sides because actual discourse and the exchange of ideas isn't conducive to the political environment they want, where political parties and ideology are like sports teams and the people on the opposing team are stupid, or hate their country.

55 minutes ago, forofilms said:

The US is in cultural collapse. To understand that you have study the rise and fall of empires (I can suggest some authors). We are clearly in the decadent phase of our arc. The decline is real and irreversible.  

I don't completely buy into this.

My thought is simply that people who are living through things tend to view what's going on through an introverted prism.  Religious apocalypse is claimed to be in motion by people in every generation that's ever existed, but yet the world keeps spinning and humanity still exists.

But I do agree that nations can come and go.  Wax and wane.  It's what humanity does.  Decadent?  What does that mean and by who's standards anyway?  The American affluent were decadent in the gilded age leading up and into 1920's, how'd that play out?  Not great.  The USA was certainly more religious back then.  More religious even in the 1860's, didn't stop some bad shit from going down; exacerbated it, tbh.  The top of President Lincoln's "things I worry about list" (even leading up to a civil war) was that a good chunk of the country was in the thralls of the "know-nothings," 19th century's version of a willful ignorance, unsophisticated, populist's political party.  

Familiar.

So there's this idea that we're all somehow special and being treated to unprecedented dramatic events simply because we're alive right now... meh.

19 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

So who decides what is law and how it will be enforced in this 1% gov’t? Or are proposing wild west and prairie justice?

Have you driven on a road lately? Who built it? Flown in a plane to somewhere? Who made sure it didn’t collide with another plane? How did you buy your cameras? And with what? Did you pay in sea shells and gold flakes?

I get that gov’t doesn’t work for everybody. Gov’t fails people, sometimes in spectacular ways. But throwing out, wholesale, a system that frankly you use everyday for even the tiniest niceties in your life is asinine. Reform it. Don’t destroy it.

Frankly I agree with you on one aspect.

There is way to much emotion and not enough self-awareness in this day and age.

If only we could debate the Ideas and politics like we do the image out of a camera. But frankly, emotion seeps it’s way into that too.

God help us.

yes: gold flakes ???

This topic is sad because it pits forum users against each other over something as facile as politics. This should be a place where people come together over their shared love of cameras and be supportive of each other. This does the opposite. Good job sowing discord. 

Those sane few who are left can't escape this nonsense. Everything has to be about politics because people don't have enough imagination to think about anything else. 

Let's go back to talking about cameras and forget about this. 

I can understand this coming from the Sony shooters but the rest of us should be better than this ????

3 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

You know political discourse is in the trash when people assume anyone that agrees with their views are the "intelligent" ones. 

Just further proof that everything is constantly dumbed down by people on all sides because actual discourse and the exchange of ideas isn't conducive to the political environment they want, where political parties and ideology are like sports teams and the people on the opposing team are stupid, or hate their country.

I was a little over the top.  I should have said, "Those who follow the political climate closely...."

• Administrators
6 hours ago, timapple said:

He DID, however, convince Tim Cook to bring production BACK to Austiin, Texas after previously stating that the new Mac Pro would be made in China.  So in a sense he did kind of open that factory again.  Those of us who are logical and unbiased knew what he was implying.  Get over it and stick with cameras, please.  Otherwise you look like a fool, Andrew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flex_(company)

Watch the video of Trump on the factory tour. The workers wear the logo "Flex"

Flex built the Mac Pro from 2013 in Austin.

Apple are simply continuing what they started in 2013, in the same factory, with the same contractor.

Flex are a multinational. A multinational builds stuff in more than one country. That is what "multinational" means.

Flex has chosen to locate it's HQ in Singapore.

Since 1993.

But yes, it's all Trump.

6 hours ago, forofilms said:

It is only in cultural collapse if you have a certain kind of mind set that looks to the past. If you look to the future then there is no collapse. Cultural change is not cultural collapse. If you are a glass half empty kind of a guy, then you might feel something has been lost. On the other hand if you are a glass half full person then you see a future that will be greater than the past.

6 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

You only have to take one look at the faces arrayed behind Trump at his rallies to know who the intelligent ones are ?

16 hours ago, JurijTurnsek said:

This is no laughing matter. Psychologically speaking, the first sentence counts the most ("Trump opened a new plant"). Even if you got everyone to read an explanation on how this is not true at all, the vast majority would still believe he did something good. In reality, most won't even bother reading anything past this sentence and his reputation grows even bigger. Basically, the same thing that Apple does all the time at their presentation. No details, just wild claims and the fans are appeased.

The thing is, that is the only news the people who support him will hear, so for them it is in fact even though it is not. That is why he says these outrageous things, he knows the people he is speaking towards will hear nothing else, so for them he appears to be doing an awesome job while the exact opposite is true and he is flushing the country down the toilet in the name of his ego.