Introducing the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT for that washed out nationalist propaganda look

Andrew Reid

3 hours ago, Mako Sports said:

Ok Boomer

Please don't blame that delusion on Boomers. Many of us created a lot of the things and people that make the world a good place. Some are as succeptible to propganda and poor discernment just as people your age...whatever that age is.

Smart piece Andrew.

23 minutes ago, kaylee said:

trump is the first president to be bigger than the presidency: think abt it.

Thinking about that is not thinking.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
40 minutes ago, Jim Giberti said:

Thinking about that is not thinking.

dont be silly! you obviously hate him, but im a libertarian who wants to eliminate 99% of the federal gov so.... i rlly doubt we're on the same page ?its whatever

the point is: all this emotion reflects VERY poorly on you guys as filmmakers. DONT BE A MARK. even a smart mark lolol

just watch this ok, itll explain everything 

3 hours ago, BlueBomberTurbo said:

More like the silent majority. The ones that don't look like idiots when posting on forums/social media like the average Liberal does.  

They are not the majority. And they are certainly not silent, they make way more noise than their numbers deserve. They would be the basket of deplorables Hillary was talking about, and that certainly does not represent most Americans (who, btw, did NOT vote for Trump).

53 minutes ago, kaylee said:

im a libertarian who wants to eliminate 99% of the federal gov

So who decides what is law and how it will be enforced in this 1% gov’t? Or are proposing wild west and prairie justice?

Have you driven on a road lately? Who built it? Flown in a plane to somewhere? Who made sure it didn’t collide with another plane? How did you buy your cameras? And with what? Did you pay in sea shells and gold flakes?

I get that gov’t doesn’t work for everybody. Gov’t fails people, sometimes in spectacular ways. But throwing out, wholesale, a system that frankly you use everyday for even the tiniest niceties in your life is asinine. Reform it. Don’t destroy it.

Frankly I agree with you on one aspect.

There is way to much emotion and not enough self-awareness in this day and age.

If only we could debate the Ideas and politics like we do the image out of a camera. But frankly, emotion seeps it’s way into that too.

God help us.

4 hours ago, sanveer said:

I am not American, and I think Trump says the strangest things. But, he is arguably the most successful US president of all time. I may not be a Trump fan, but I prefer him over both the Clintons, Obama and many others. Obama getting the Nobel for farting in his dreams was way more shady than anything else. EVER. 

The US has been heading for a financial collapse for the last few years (since the Dollar Store and Wallmark rise). Now China is literally taking away millions of US jobs and Fortune 500 is inundated with Chinese Companies. Apple would have been relegated to 4th or 5th position in smartphone sales, if the US wasnt doing all the shady stuff it is (to be fair, US Trade and IP Laws have been anything but fair since they were created). Also TikTok and other chinese tech startups are going to be displacing Twitter and Facebook (even though it doesn't do similar things to either) very soon. That's why Google is planning a TikTok ban soon (if it hadn't already). 

Europe and the US are heading for both economic and cultural collapse. The only question, I guess, is how quickly. 

He is not the most successful president of all time. Him claiming he is does not make it so. 

If Europe and the US undergo economic collapse, so will the rest of the world, because that is where the market is. That will not happen however. There may be restructuring, but things will continue as they are for quite some time to come, at least a generation. Many of the alternate large economies have serious issues, such as being third world environments or lack of diversity in their economic base, they are not going to be able to replace the first world economies any time soon.

Chinese companies only dominate because they have an unfair advantage in their home economy. If China was as open economically as most first world countries, western tech would have a choke hold there. There would be no Chinese companies, only western ones with plants in China. Chinese companies make stuff, western companies invent stuff, and the winners will always be the guys who do the inventing first.

Trump is an anomaly. He was 3 million votes short in the last election, and only won office because of the electoral college. Since then his numbers have gone down, so in 2020 he will lose by a bigger margin and more importantly will lose in the marginal states that carried him over the line in the electoral college last time. The only hope he has of winning is if the Democrats nominate someone from the activist left wing of their party, which is entirely possible because of how many states use the caucus system instead of primaries to select their delegates for the nomination convention.

10 minutes ago, Video Hummus said:

So who decides what is law and how it will be enforced in this 1% gov’t? Or are proposing wild west and prairie justice?.

What libertarians mean is that the only rules that should exist are ones that are favorable to them. Regulation should not apply to them, only to other people. So of course you will have laws, but only ones that control other people, not any that put restrictions on them personally. Laws controlling other people are good, those controlling YOU are bad :)

5 hours ago, Mako Sports said:

Ok Boomer

That is the response of someone who has nothing to say ?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Jimmy Goodwood said:

Wading into politics in this heavily polarized & heated environment is a good way to lose half of your readership.

Wonder if Tim Apple thought the same thing about his customers before deciding to give the most divisive President in history a factory tour?

5 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

He's nothing if not consistent.

Good to have a fact check.

A proper one, not the Tory party one obviously.

SO yeah, let's look at the facts. First let's define facts.

Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 01.38.24.png

That's for our Russian readers.

Actually that got me interested... what IS the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs?

Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 01.39.57.png

ILLEGAL??????

Fuck me, you are carrying guns but can't carry a hedgehog?

Anywhere where was I...

Oh yeah, the truth, reality, actuality.

Apple's factory was not opened by Trump today.

Tim Apple gave him some easy to understand Apple propaganda on a tour, in an effort to stop Donald putting massive tariffs on all the stock coming in from China.

A smart move from Apple, but at the risk of wading into politics.

Sometimes better not to bother. It clearly pisses people off. Especially people who are constantly fed fake facts.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Goodwood said:

Wading into politics in this heavily polarized & heated environment is a good way to lose half of your readership.

I'm snow-flaking out of here forever.  I'm offended by in-joke-color-grading jibes done at the expense of the greatest human being that ever lived on the planet.

In all seriousness, the video strikes me as low level corporate type work. The sort of stuff rather uncreative people slap together in a hurry.  

(Source: did uncreative slapped together video work for a long stretch)

Is it an Apple video?  I don't know. Seems way too unsophisticated for that. 

7 hours ago, Jim Giberti said:

Please don't blame that delusion on Boomers. Many of us created a lot of the things and people that make the world a good place. Some are as succeptible to propganda and poor discernment just as people your age...whatever that age is.

"Ok boomer" is just a meme. Don't take it seriously :)

11 hours ago, nickname said:

I'm afraid the only one looking like an idiot is the person who claims to have opened a factory after he got a tour at a plant that has been running for years. 

Couldn't invent it. Who needs comedians when we have trump? 

This is no laughing matter. Psychologically speaking, the first sentence counts the most ("Trump opened a new plant"). Even if you got everyone to read an explanation on how this is not true at all, the vast majority would still believe he did something good. In reality, most won't even bother reading anything past this sentence and his reputation grows even bigger. Basically, the same thing that Apple does all the time at their presentation. No details, just wild claims and the fans are appeased.