Introducing the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT for that washed out nationalist propaganda look

Andrew Reid

• Administrators

From John Gruber (Daring Fireball):

“This is how Apple chose to unveil the packaging for the Mac Pro — in a poorly-shot overexposed propaganda video by the White House, scored with bombastic music that sounds like it came from an SNL parody of a Michael Bay film. Think about how it feels to work on that team at Apple.”

“A low moment in Apple’s proud history, and a sadly iconic moment for Tim Cook. I hope avoiding those tariffs is worth it.”

BEAUTIFULLY GRADED!

Apple’s latest ad is a brave new direction for the Cupertino tech giant’s brand.

To celebrate, I have created the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT.

The favoured look of the US President is perfect for factory tour videos or nationalist propaganda.

The LUT has a muted, washed, bleached contrast with no life and no joy in it. So if that’s what your scene demands, be sure to use the EOSHD Tim Apple LUT today.

Download the Tim Apple LUT (.cube format, free of charge, but at cost to your soul, 100% tested with Final Cut Pro X, Premiere and Resolve)

"I Can't wait to see What you guys creates [sic] with this fantastic LUT" - Donald

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am not American, and I think Trump says the strangest things. But, he is arguably the most successful US president of all time. I may not be a Trump fan, but I prefer him over both the Clintons, Obama and many others. Obama getting the Nobel for farting in his dreams was way more shady than anything else. EVER. 

The US has been heading for a financial collapse for the last few years (since the Dollar Store and Wallmark rise). Now China is literally taking away millions of US jobs and Fortune 500 is inundated with Chinese Companies. Apple would have been relegated to 4th or 5th position in smartphone sales, if the US wasnt doing all the shady stuff it is (to be fair, US Trade and IP Laws have been anything but fair since they were created). Also TikTok and other chinese tech startups are going to be displacing Twitter and Facebook (even though it doesn't do similar things to either) very soon. That's why Google is planning a TikTok ban soon (if it hadn't already). 

Europe and the US are heading for both economic and cultural collapse. The only question, I guess, is how quickly. 

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Goodwood said:

Wading into politics in this heavily polarized & heated environment is a good way to lose half of your readership.

yeah, the bad half... ?

10 minutes ago, sanveer said:

Obama getting the Nobel for farting in his dreams was way more shady than anything else. EVER.

True, but you'd have to ask the Norwegians about that, as they made that decision.

10 minutes ago, sanveer said:

Europe and the US are heading for both economic and cultural collapse. The only question, I guess, is how quickly. 

The US is heading for cultural collapse?? So says the non-American.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Goodwood said:

Wading into politics in this heavily polarized & heated environment is a good way to lose half of your readership.

Can't speak for Andrew, but if it were me I'd say "good riddence." 

58 minutes ago, sanveer said:

I am not American, and I think Trump says the strangest things. But, he is arguably the most successful US president of all time.

K6o=

22 minutes ago, BlueBomberTurbo said:

More like the silent majority. The ones that don't look like idiots when posting on forums/social media like the average Liberal does.  

He didn’t win the majority vote though. But I’m sure you knew that. But if you didn’t, I can link you to some “electoral votes” for dummies videos if you need them. ?

Trump 2020. 
Democrats don't even talk policy anymore. They've now debased themselves in to trying cheap tactics to impeach him. Even Obama is telling the progressive party to chill out with the cancel culture woke lexicon. What happened? How did conservatives become the cool* counter culture?