Well, here's a 'gimbal'... for your monitor

Cinegain

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I didnt even use my monitor for my recent travels cos it was not quite run and gun, so though I took it with me I ended up just using GH5 screen all the time wishing that they would make those flip screens brighter and bigger. Imagine bringing this thing with you. So imo that is a useless thing if you take into account its wegith and portability which you trade for some minor conviniences. I dont mind tilting my monitor with my hands at all when I use it. 

True that. ?

On the topic of gimbals (and stuff that needs charging/firmware updating). So... Sirui's really branching out it seems. Used to be known for tripods/monopods. Now doing anamorphic lenses... and they're even taking to Indiegogo/crowdfunding with a gimbal stabilizer.

Can't handle much, but that they bring it at such a pricepoint ($109) is pretty bananas. Now that Canon's updating the G7 X Mark III with improved C-AF and 24p through firmware... it could be interesting for that (though perhaps kinda defeating the purpose having the Canon as a little always-on-me compact camera being used as-is).

In 2017 I already spotted them boasting some concept lenses that never made it to production. So... it was interesting to find out that when they did announce actual production lenses, the first one was an anamorphic one well under a 1000 bucks next to a standard portrait lens 85mm f/1.4. Saw them in person at IBC (article of theirs).

Cool but doesnt seem like it will help much.

i was thinking of just trying to use ext monitor on ronin s mounting plate where camera normally sits with new firmware that tracks your face. Attaching a smartphone on top facing you and let the monitor turn as you move the gimbal but stays locked to your face, so you can see it in every position. 

if they could miniaturize it like this item or make this item follow your face/eye then it would be pretty useful.