Century Optics 16:9 Focus Issues

MazukFarnas

I just purchased a Century Optics 16:9 x1.33 adapter second hand.

I have done tons of research and know that this adapter is inherently very soft, only obtains focus when the taking lens is stopped down quite a bit , etc.

That being said, I have seen sample footage online of the same adapter and the images are MUCH sharper than what I am able to get. I’m wondering if I’m missing something silly or if there is an issue with my copy that may need addressing.

Any help would be appreciated all. I’m here to answer questions. Thanks!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

AKA "I'm a spammer who has lifted a post from ages ago off another site to waste everybody's time with.."

https://reddup.co/r/Anamorphic/comments/beuj89/century_optics_169_focus_issues

OMG! I have fallen into the trap! It seems so real, without strange links or words in Indian...

It is an epidemic that is going to end this forum

• Super Members
10 minutes ago, Grimor said:

OMG! I have fallen into the trap! It seems so real, without strange links or words in Indian...

These ones without the links aren't so bad actually as long as we just take them as discussion topics rather than questions that need answers directing to a specific poster then they are quite useful to stimulate conversation !

16 hours ago, Grimor said:

don't worry, i felt bad the first time i got sucked in too ?

On 11/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, MazukFarnas said:

I just purchased a Century Optics 16:9 x1.33 adapter second hand.

I have done tons of research and know that this adapter is inherently very soft, only obtains focus when the taking lens is stopped down quite a bit , etc.

That being said, I have seen sample footage online of the same adapter and the images are MUCH sharper than what I am able to get. I’m wondering if I’m missing something silly or if there is an issue with my copy that may need addressing.

Any help would be appreciated all. I’m here to answer questions. Thanks!https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

issue got solved!!