Iceland BMPCC4k

DanielVranic

Hi guys. This won't be a gear-related post, but more of just a thread to show you something important to me.

This summer was rough. Fiance left, both parents got cancer, lost my grandparents and that is just the tip of the iceberg. So in July, i left. I packed a duffle and booked a studio apartment outside Reyjkavik for a week. Of course, I took my BMPCC4K. This is not so much a gear "look at how good my shots and coloring are" (kinda) but more I just wanted to share this place with everyone.. even if it is just a little slice.

For the grade, I converted BMDFilm to Linear, CST to LogC, and from there use the Impulz Cineon process, using 5207 on input and 2383 on output and graded in between.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Did you see any puffins?

I very much enjoyed Iceland myself last year. Great place to hire a car and go out to explore, and some of the bus tours were wonderful as well. I see you found the plane wreak. I didn't see that. Also went at the wrong time for the Aurora!! Ooops! Some nice shots in there, well done.

1 hour ago, Andrew Reid said:

Did you see any puffins?

I very much enjoyed Iceland myself last year. Great place to hire a car and go out to explore, and some of the bus tours were wonderful as well. I see you found the plane wreak. I didn't see that. Also went at the wrong time for the Aurora!! Ooops! Some nice shots in there, well done.

I wish! I really wanted to, but never spotted one. I also missed the Aurora's, as the sun only set for about 2 hours when I was there.

Thanks Andrew!